JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just heard LL Guns in Battleground has a Colt 20" for $1200. Not sure of the configuration, but figured I'd give you a heads up :s0155:

Thanks for the info everyone. Keiths is the one at the show which said they were out. I will give them a call to see if they have any. Thanks again. Should I let them handle the transfer to Wa. or someone on the site here?? I guess Iam getting ahead of myself since I don't know if they have any yet. :huh:

Go to the Sportsmans here in vancouver, talk to Steve, hes a great guy. They carry S&W, Bushmaster, Dpms and i even saw that new camo Colt! Tell him Big Jeff sent ya in, he will know me.

Thanks smonkbmw. I ran to Kieth's last night. WOW :s0001: were they busy. They had sold the Bushmaster they had 30 mins. before I got there. They had a couple others but they were so busy and the lady salesperson didn't seem to interested in being that helpful. So I just left and figured I would try someplace else. Does anyone know if I buy in Or. and do the ffl transfer do I pay the state tax to the Wa. dealer upon the transfer? Thanks again everyone for being so helpful to a newbie.

You can buy a long gun in orygun without having to transfer it through a washington o1/o2 ffl dealer.......just can't buy handguns that way........

And that being said, when i was in brightwater ventures last week(out in orchards), mike still had a bunch of ar's...........
--carlos

No tax in orygun, but they slip it to you for the $10 osp vig...........

Still, you just have to do the math on which is cheaper, sales tax or vig......

I like buying on my c&r ffl down in orygun, no vig >and< no tax..........

Doesn't work with ar's though...not for a while yet............
--carlos

I know of one, quite local to me, that asks how much you paid..........and dang, do i get some swinging deals sometimes...rarely pay over $10-15 for a gun.....he just grins.........

Works for me.............
--carlos

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.