JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I've decided that I need an AR-15 again. I've had several in the past and luckily, the bug this time has hit as the prices are going down. As I am cash poor, I'd like to trade some stuff I have laying around for an AR.

First, here's what I want. I'd like a factory gun if possible. If its a kit gun, I'd like to know that all the components used were quality and you were qualified to build it. No offense, but I don't want to chase ghost out of the system.

It has to be a flat top upper. No A1 or A2 uppers with attached carry handles. I suppose that would be termed as an A3 upper. I am less interested in barrel length, but I would prefer an HBAR. I will never be attaching a grenade launcher, so I don't need an M4 contour cut. It needs to be threaded for a flash suppressor. Doesn't matter if its a smith vortex, YHM, or just an A2 birdcage. A gas block with either a flip sight or just a rail would be a plus. Back-up sights would be a good this as well. I'd really like it to have a free-float quad rail.

I'd like decent quality lower. I know a lot of manufacturers threw their hats in the ring making lowers over the last year, but I'd like a manufacturer thats been established. DPMS, Rock River, S&W, Next Generation (they're new, but I trust them), etc. Only ones I don't want are Olympic, Stag, Mega (bad experiences), or no-name manufacturers. Butt-stock is not really overly important. A2 or collapsible, or fancy aftermarket.

This is what I'd like. If you have something different, feel free to let me know. I'm a Colt armorer and a gunsmith, if I don't like something, I'm sure I can change it.

Here's what I have to trade:
S&W Model 22-4 Thunder Ranch .45ACP revolver. Just got this and have put 30 rounds down the pipe. It shoots very nice. It does have the lawyer lock. It also has a nice set of Spegel grips (signed by Craig Spegel, 2007), a Tyler T-grip, the orginal grip, 5 moonclips, and factory green soft case. (trade value $750 give or take)

100 rounds of FMJ 230gr. 45 ACP ammo. (trade value $50)

Enfield No.1 Mk III sporter. Nicely sporterized rifle. Would make a great shooter as is, but has not been chopped, so it could be returned to military configuration with a new stock and stock hardware. Very nice bore. (Trade value $200)

Thats about $1000 in trade value. I also have a set of Ahrends grips for a round butt n-frame, a stainless steel factory Colt 1911 barrel, a Glock 23 13-round magazine, and a bunch of other parts and pieces laying around my shop that I could throw in.

I'm not interested in selling anything listed here until after I get an AR.

Any AR's out there?

Not interested in any trades, but I have a Bushmaster 20" heavy Barrel flat top with the carry handle. It is post ban so it doesn't have the bayonet lug so you wouldn't be able to "fix bayonets" and charge into the fray when you ran out of ammo. Also no flash hider, but there is an area at the end of the barrel where you can tell the threads would have gone. I'm guessing about 500 rds. thru it.

I'm asking $750.00. I can e-mail you pics if interested.

Thanks for the PM's. Unfortunately, all I have to offer as a trade is what I listed (plus maybe some parts or pieces). I'm hoping someone wants the stuff I have listed for an AR. Long shot maybe, but can't hurt to offer...

To clarify, any AR not from Oly or the other lesser manufacturers would be acceptable. All it needs to have is at least a 16" barrel (not a 14.5 with a welded flash supressor). Bushmaster, DPMS, Rock River, etc. would all be fine. Build guns are okay. Just need to get an AR to scratch my itch. I could come up with a few hundred dollars to add to my trades I have listed above.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.