JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Forest Grove

Quick Change Caliber AR-15 (tnw sgp-qcb, msrp ($1399)

Currently in 5.56

All Billet w/Teflon Coating ($200)

Currently Set up in 5.56/223.

Looking for $1000 CASH FIRM $1400 trade value, NO LOW BALLING

Had it for two years, only shot 400rnds down it...can add a mag.

MIght entertain trades. quick change 1.jpg quick change 2.jpg quick change 3.jpg

quick change 1.jpg

quick change 2.jpg

quick change 3.jpg

Last Edited:
Buddy, your'e not going to get far on this forum with those kind of offers. Your really just going to anger and insult some long standing members who have built an environment of respect.

Did you even research what this is before offering a price?

You offer not even %50 of the value to some one who has obviously been firm, ...since his cash price is already good, and you think people will not notice?

SO, some basic etiquette to help you be more successful securing purchases in the future:

A) if you cant hit at least a respectable portion of what they are offering, don't bother offering it.

b) if you feel you have a respectable offer, then submit it privately.

c) just because the price of what you want doesn't match the dollars in your pocket, doesn't mean it isn't a fair price....doesn't need a low ball.

I would expect this on facebook, not on NWFA...%99 of us on here on not like that at all, so I will move on...

No hard feelings, just figure you deserved to know why I was insulted and felt time was wasted by your offer.

Buddy, your'e not going to get far on this forum with those kind of offers. Your really just going to anger and insult some long standing members who have built an environment of respect.

Did you even research what this is before offering a price?

You offer not even %50 of the value to some one who has obviously been firm, ...since his cash price is already good, and you think people will not notice?

SO, some basic etiquette to help you be more successful securing purchases in the future:

A) if you cant hit at least a respectable portion of what they are offering, don't bother offering it.

b) if you feel you have a respectable offer, then submit it privately.

c) just because the price of what you want doesn't match the dollars in your pocket, doesn't mean it isn't a fair price....doesn't need a low ball.

I would expect this on facebook, not on NWFA...%99 of us on here on not like that at all, so I will move on...

No hard feelings, just figure you deserved to know why I was insulted and felt time was wasted by your offer.

I apologize. Didn't mean any disrespect, and didn't mean to offend you with my offer. I was just simply testing the waters.
I will try to be more respectful, and understanding with my offers.

I don't think I caught that it was firm price the 1st time around. And I wish I had that to give. But I do have $900. No disrespect by that number. That's just all I got.

Thanks koda

$900 huh, ...well maybe you have something you can trade, maybe shoot me over the 900 + something to my pm and who knows, maybe we can work something out, ...btw, I added firm to be more clear after the fact. ;)

Okay, so I havent used this site since the new construction on it, crappy, and I cant seem to figure out how in the world to PM you. :/ I must be getting tired.

I am interested in this, so if you can PM I had a couple questions to ask you.
1. Barrel length?
2. Reading up on the quick change set up it seems like all you have to do is change out the barrel? Am I getting this right?

Again, very interested in this. :)

Current barrel is a 16' in 1:7 5.56 NATO

You can use any standard barrel and gas or gas piston system, you would need to swap barrel and maybe a bolt depending on caliber.

The cool part about this kit is it will take standard components.

Ive seen this gun in person and held it in my hands and its awesome. My style is different and if I wasn't a weirdo It would've already been bought by me... this is a good deal folks and some one who doesnt have alot of room for piles of ar based rifles this is the ticket.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top