JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
first post here guys, thanks for having me.

The requirements of my sale are, current CPL/WAC card, government issued ID, not Canada, and a bill of sale for my records. Alrighty, lets get to the specimen.

Surplus Arms and Ammo Lower
Magpul parts installed.
Troy Battle Folding sights,
4 Mags ( 2 Pmags, 1 lancer, and 1 steel, possible more steel laying around somewhere)
front grip bipod
Infidel/American flag Dust cover
Surplus Arms and Ammo Flash suppressor, unknown name of it, did see it for sale there a few weeks ago.
Over 250 rounds of 223 (yes the mags have some in them also)
Soft zipper case, with pockets for mags
Ergo front grip, not installed but comes with package.
Cerakoated just a few weeks ago by our very own T.A in Coyote Tan, props to him.

Unknown total round count, although it is fairly low. I have personally put only 200 rounds down the pipe myself. This is a great shooter, by far not a competition rifle by no means. This would be a great starter rifle for someone just getting into AR-15 land, or prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse.

950 Cash is the price, meeting in the Lacey Area. I have had to many flakes to travel for no-shows.

ONLY Trade I would consider is for a Glock 9mm/XD/M/XD 9mm set up, with Cash on your end. If you really think that you have a deal i cant resist I suppose you can try, it will happen anyways. Worst I can say is NO. Bottom line is I need some cash to purchase some parts for my project truck. PM w/ offers. Thanks.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.