JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have decided it's time to totally revamp my arsenal, so all my AR stuff is going. Up for sale are a variety of AR 15 uppers, as well as a lower and a variety of misc. accessories I'll be listing separately. All the following are in like new or nearly new condition, all was purchased new by me with the exception of the RRA upper. As I live 5 miles past the middle of nowhere, all prices include shipping, but if you happen to be close enough to Twisp for a FTF sale, you can expect a discount.

First up, a PSA 5.56 upper. This has a 1:7 twist, 16" nitrided barrel with A2 flash hider, mid-gas system, and a 13.5" lightweight M-Lok rail. Includes a Toolcraft nitride BCG with 9310 bolt and a basic charging handle. As this thing was typically way over-gassed, I installed a Superlative Arms bypass style adjustable gas block. I've probably put around 500 rounds through it, nothing spectacular, just a solid workhorse of an upper, accuracy is 1-2 MOA depending on ammo. I was running a Sig Romeo7 RDS on this upper, it worked very well setup that way. Price is $350.

66748702-1D13-47E3-934A-F1C127E09424.jpeg

Next up, a Rock River Arms Varmint upper. This is an older model, and the only thing in this ad that I didn't purchase new, I got it used in a trade deal. So I don't know total round count, but based on wear, it hasn't seen a lot of use. Again, I've put around 500 rounds through it, and it's been flawless with a variety of factory and hand loaded ammo. Accuracy is 1 MOA or better with the right ammo. This has a .223 Wylde chamber, 1:8 twist, 20" SS bull barrel, unthreaded, rifle length gas system, and a 12" tube style rail. Will include BCG and CH, as well as a RRA 30mm cantilever scope mount. Price is $660.

FB2C73E5-4546-4875-AE1C-B116C895CC04.jpeg B3076950-A04F-4C17-9002-5515BF660E3F.jpeg

Last upper is a Bear Creek Arsenal, 6.5 Grendel, right side charger. 20" SS heavy barrel, 1:8 twist, rifle length gas system, and a 15" lightweight M-Lok rail. This also includes the BCG and CH. Like most things BCA, this needed some TLC when I got it. The feed ramps were very rough, it had some extraction issues, and just felt rough and gritty. I tore it down completely, polished the feed ramps, did a little Dremel work on the extractor, and reassembled it carefully. It's been flawless since, and can turn in some impressive accuracy, with the right load it's capable of well under MOA. Because of my concerns with the extractor, I bought a new JP Rifles Enhanced bolt, but never installed it, the original worked fine after I worked it over. But the JP bolt will be included, as well as a VG 6 Precision Gamma 65 brake, and 2 ASC 10 round mags. Round count is approx. 400 or so. Price is $465.

4ED0ACC4-029C-4F64-85E6-1E4BC7654502_1_201_a.jpeg 2FBB926F-C7BC-4FE7-855F-6C3D81557E41_1_201_a.jpeg

Prefer payment via PayPal, but will also do Zelle, USPS MO, or personal check, but your check will have to clear before I ship. Only thing I'm interested in trading for would be a CZ 600 Alpha .223. My apologies for the less than stellar pics, if you'd like shots of specific details, PM me.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads