JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Price drop
image.jpeg Bravo Company Upper
Silencerco Saker QD flash suppressor
Knights Armament BUIS
Knights Armament URX 3.1 13.5in handgaurd with KAC panel kit
Noveske 14.5 CHF Barrel
Young MFG Chrome FA BCG

Taking a loss on this one. 500 rds down the tube

$650 firm
located in salem

more as requested. sorry for the ipotato pictures image1.jpg
image2.jpg image1-1.jpg image1-2.jpg image1-3.jpg image1-4.jpg image1-5.jpg image1-6.jpg image1-8.jpg

Last Edited:
While 14.5s are almost always pinned, if the muzzle device is a suppressor adapter odds are good it won't be ;)

Once you go NFA you never go back.

Hello there. I don't know if you are tattoo kind of person I'm the owner of albatross tattoo in SE Portland and was wondering if you would be interested in trade with tattoo work (or part trade/cash, gift certificate as gift for other etc) for your upper. Please check out my website www.albatrosstattoo.com if you are interested. Here are sone of my recent works. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews