JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it wasn't for the fact that the topic of "what gun did he use?" led to the idea of banning guns or magazines , I couldn't give two poops about the gun.
A plane into a building , a truck full of explosives , spiked Kool-Aid or shooting, mass murder is mass murder no matter what was used.
People need to understand that folks who want to kill a large number of others will find a way to do so, no matter what laws or bans that are out there.
Andy

Last Edited:
Imagine what devastation a large Pickup truck could do to these happy commuters heading home?
I'd say a lot more than 50 would be slaughtered and maimed, why don't we ban large vehicles too? Oh wait a lot of the same people who want to take away gun rights feel we should all drive Priuses as well.

upload_2016-6-15_16-14-44.png

Where I live, when I walk downtown, do you know what is the most regular threat to my well being? It's the constant stream of local traffic, people running through stop signs, crosswalks, tailgating, speeding and changing lanes . . . and as God as my witness, it's mostly the liberals in Prius' and Subaru's who are doing it. Do you think they would ever admit that statistically they are more likely to hurt someone in just one day's worth of driving, than I am in a lifetime of lawfully carrying a concealed weapon? No, they won't see it.

The majority of gun owners:
Will never have to fire their gun in anger.
Are law abiding people.
Do not want to harm anyone with their guns.
Enjoy shooting and are at a loss to understand why some folks want to disarm them or restrict what they can own.
Why do a minority of people who use guns unlawfully , have a unfair and huge influence on firearms law and policy?
I as a law abiding gun owner should more of a impact on what gun laws are passed , sadly it does not seem to work that way.
Not trying to sound whiny or bit<hy , just getting a few things off my chest , so to speak.
Andy

Last Edited:
AndyinEverson , you hit on something I think a lot of us think, that any gun laws, or regulation should come from US, the gun owners,not the leftist anti's! We law abiding gun owners are inherently more responsible citizens because we understand that the rights we exercise come at a cost, and most people don't have any idea what that means! To give any one group of people power over another is simply wrong, and for the lib anti's to think they are the better class is just as wrong! What I fail to see is why the people follow that mentality instead of reality! The MSM has seen fit to institutionalize the masses into believing what ever the political agenda is regardless of the truth in it, and the Sheeple ate it up hook, line, and sinker! I have some ideas to turn the tables on them, but i'm just a small potato in this world, and I am not good at speaking in public!

There are times where I find myself disagreeing with other gun owners in regards to laws. I wouldn't give them too much credit simply because they own a gun. The laws should be up to those who know, understand, and value freedom. Whether or not they are a gun owner doesn't mean much to me. Just a good chance that a person who does meet the above is also a gun owner.

Since Columbine, the truth hasn't mattered to the left's agenda, and there are plenty of gullible "gee, that does sound like a good idea" banning all these machine guns, etc., etc.

I wasn't there and so can't say for sure what I would do but I do know this, I awake every day ready to meet my Maker if this be the day.... But can I be the only one thinking....this motherflogging POS had to reload several times and no 4 or 5 guys decided to rush him?

Plus, 3 hours before he's finally taken down gives plenty of window for a false flag rube to end up being swiss cheesed by mercs/cops while the real shooters slip quietly in to the night if a person is in to the conspiracy sorts of things.

Either way, the liberal media like the Pres. is using it for disarmament of if not our immediate generation then the next because how many guns will not get passed down in trusts and therefore scrapped/confiscated?

Final rant, it is truly exasperating Obie is arming these thugs in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan with the very same style weapons he is trying to TAKE from law-abiding Americans.

Brutus Out

Yea, it's ok to arm other nations to help them win there freedoms, But not here! Obummer and Co, wanna take our freedoms, so to do that, they gotta take the guns! Cant have tyranny and oppression with an armed population now can we, don't want our Jack Booted thuggery Politzi getting killed enforcing Imperial Law!:mad:
Rant over! Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of the masses!

Yea, it's ok to arm other nations to help them win there freedoms

Well, that's hardly what is going on there, is it? They are arming them to get control of that country - to extend the empire. They are in Syria because Assad would not bend a knee. Same deal in Iraq. Funny thing was, Assad and Saddam Hussein were working against Al Qaeda and all those fundamentalist Muslim groups, kept a lid on 'em. But they wouldn't let the bastards in Washington DC run the show, so they had to go down.

The actions of the US government in the Middle East have absolutely nothing to do with freedom.

I recommend reading PNAC - Project for the New American Century. Although the signatories to this think tank are mostly right wingers, Democrats have supported the same foreign policy, e.g. Clinton wrote The Iraqi Liberation Act into law in 1998. PNAC outlines long term foreign policy and explains many things that seem irrational at first, including people control.

It is time to ban assault weapons, say editorials, but sales say otherwise

Today's Seattle Times and Boston Globe both published editorials calling for a renewal of the ban on so-called "assault weapons," creating the false impression that doing so would take a slap at terrorists and criminals.

<broken link removed>

Where I live, when I walk downtown, do you know what is the most regular threat to my well being? It's the constant stream of local traffic, people running through stop signs, crosswalks, tailgating, speeding and changing lanes . . . and as God as my witness, it's mostly the liberals in Prius' and Subaru's who are doing it. Do you think they would ever admit that statistically they are more likely to hurt someone in just one day's worth of driving, than I am in a lifetime of lawfully carrying a concealed weapon? No, they won't see it.

Yeah, Hoss! But remember, those Prius drivers are entitled......because.....they're atop the moral high ground!o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top