JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
do you guys have any idea how hard it is to get fired from a department the size of la center? you pretty much have to be a serial rapist. i doubt having your personal weapon and body armor get swiped out of the back of your locked covered truck is criteria.

do you guys have any idea how hard it is to get fired from a department the size of la center? you pretty much have to be a serial rapist. i doubt having your personal weapon and body armor get swiped out of the back of your locked covered truck is criteria.

That's a shame. Idiocy should be punished.

And to think, all one has to do to change a Stolen AR-15 to a Non-Stolen one, as far as the records are concerned, is to install a legally obtained lower receiver for about $100 or so. A good reason to mark the rest of the parts with the serial number so at least there would be a chance of recovery.

Wonder if this Deputy would leave any of his personal weapons under a tarp in his pickup bed?

You missed my thread already going on this subject HERE

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Threads merged and moved top General Firearms.

The officer expressed surprise that the thief disarmed the alarm system on his hard-top pickup bed cover. I express surprise that he thought that alarm might have been sufficient anyway. Well, at least more officers in the region are thinking about car prowls now.........................elsullo

Decades ago when I was a volunteer firefighter, we had a home-made tool that was much like a giant old-fashioned can opener. It was about four feet long and was used to OPEN CARS: plunge the spear in, lever it up-and-down so the blade sheared the sheet metal, just like opening a can. The moral of the story is: nothing is safe stored in a vehicle........................elsullo :huh:

I saw a news report of the theft and a cop is showing what an M4 is and he calls it an assault rifle so I'm thinking wow, they give you guys full auto but then he says its semi automatic and I'm saddened at their lack of knowledge or deliberate baiting by using the word assault rifle. Like he thinks only cops should have them... :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top