JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Left it in the covered bed of his pickup overnight along with body armor, ammo and other items!!

Link

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

that reminds me of...

Did you ever call the cops to report a crime maybe someone stole something from your car or broke into your home
and the cops act as if it were your fault? That they were sorry the crook didn’t rip you off for more? That instead of
looking for the culprit, they’d rather give you a shot in the chops for bothering them with this bullbubblegum in the first place?
If you’ve picked up on this attitude from your local sworn protectors, it’s not just paranoia. They actually don’t like
you. In fact cops don’t just dislike you, they hate your guts! Incidentally, for a number of very good reasons.

First of all, civilians are so goddamn stupid. They leave things lying around, just begging thieves to steal them. They
park cars in high crime areas and leave portable TVs, cameras, wallets, purses, coats, luggage, grocery bags and
briefcases in plain view on the seat. Oh, sure, maybe they’ll remember to close all the windows and lock the doors,
but do you know how easy it is to bust a car window? How fast can it be done? A ten year old can do it in less than
six seconds! And a poor cop has another Larceny from Auto on his hands. Another crime to write a report on, waste
another half hour on. Another crime to make him look bad.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-political/54459-why-cops-hate-you.html

well, to be literal.. a semiautomatic weapon is, in fact, an "auto." doesn't mean "select fire," or "full auto," but "auto" is used to describe any weapon with an automatic action.

Lmao if that's his duty rifle they should fire him. Well maybe
They should fire him anyway. I wouldn't want that cop anywhere around me in an emergency if he's to lazy to take his gun out if the bed... I wonder if they will try and infring on our rights again...

Hmmmmm dont they learn how to properly secure their weapons in cadet school? I dont think I would leave a weapon unsecured in a parked vehicle OVERNIGHT.

You missed my thread already going on this subject HERE

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Mind boggling to me that the guy left all that stuff in his truck bed. Not the type of stuff you just happened to forget were in your rig. I'm thinking he might be joining the ranks of the unemployed soon.

i dont know.. i tend to be pretty forgiving about this kind of thing. i live in a small town with almost ZERO crime, and i've certainly left some pretty sensitive items in my vehicles. and i DO leave my keys in the ignition... not deliberately, just out of a total lack of fear.

i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and assume the odds were overwhelmingly against having any problems.

i dont know.. i tend to be pretty forgiving about this kind of thing. i live in a small town with almost ZERO crime, and i've certainly left some pretty sensitive items in my vehicles. and i DO leave my keys in the ignition... not deliberately, just out of a total lack of fear.

i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and assume the odds were overwhelmingly against having any problems.

there is a difference between leaving your circular saw and a weapon unsecured.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top