Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR-15 Stock, prefer Magpul, other parts needed

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by AudibleEnforcer, Feb 14, 2012.

1. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

Hey!

My first AR needs some help. I need a buffer tube, buffer tube retaining pin spring and a new stock, as I don't like the wiggle in the standard stock. Could probably use a spanner wrench tool for the buffer tube, also, though I can get a tapco for around $8 online. But how does that put cash in YOUR pocket? :)

My only preference for the stock is color being black. I don't care if it has a few scrapes or scratches on it, just that it be 100% functional and safe.

Would also be interested in other Magpul goodies, like their aluminum trigger guard, etc., but I'm good on rails and rail accessories. If you have some .223/5.56 factory ammo (brass casing only, please) you want to offload, let me know as well.

I know how to use Amazon and the internet, so don't be silly with your pricing. I will pay shipping, or FTF in Central Oregon. PM me with what you have or send me an e-mail and include your asking price.

e-mail is:

mynameiskaleb at

gmail

dot

com

Thanks guys!

2. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

I recommend the Magpul CTR stock. It locks down so there is no wiggle like a standard collapsible stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.