JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is basically a new AR-15 with an Aero Precision Lower (DPMS LPK) and a new CMMG 'WASP' 16" M4 Upper. Caliber 5.56/.223 with a new M4 Stock (6 Position) and a detachable Carry Handle (With dual aperture rear sight) and Scope rail adapter. Yes, a complete rifle with a CMMG Factory BCG and CH and 'Birdcage' Flash Hider. Comes with 3 New 30 Round Mags. Never fired. Barrel has M4 feed ramps and is chrome lined 4150 steel. Again, everything is new. Asking $725 (may consider a trade on a quality 1911). Shipping to your FFL is $25 (Insured).
(It's advisable to break in this rifle for the best performance). Please PM me with 'any' questions and feel free to check my Feedback ..... I stand behind everything I sell. BTW, not an FFL here so your FFL must agree to accept from a private seller. Thanx ....

WASP - The barrel is composed of Chrome Moly Steel and finished inside and out with CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment. The unique Melonite treatment applied to the barrel surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear.

Last Edited:
Free bump, great gun. I'd meet up right now if you were local and take it off your hands! Frustrating to find what I've really been looking for then realize its OK not OR...

Good luck with the sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.