JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
.Sold pending pickup in a couple days

-AR-15, "Red Tracer Rounds". bag should have 220 in it, pulled 30 and gave them to a buddy. sold to me as 250rnd bag

-these are Hot loads, 62grn , Lake City Brass, Penetrater Loads........same load as Green tip fella's

-Bought off of SGN 2 yrs ago from the guy from Covington?, down in the valley somewhere selling out of his house, Doug? lost the email and cant recall, these are not Global Arms loads.

-I paid 250 for the bag, we all know ammo has gone up since then............$220 buys the bag, firm.

*Note----what's in the bag is what you get if the count is off a few no crying, . .....you can see the bag is fat with rounds. if you feel the need to screw around and count the rounds when we meet they will be $1.50 a rnd.....do the math.

wanna have the ability to light chit up? this is where it's at.........go to youtube and watch them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBo-zBbaCik

Peace, B.

OK, you nailed me, I was really grumpy this morning after dealing with stroker ace's jacking me around for a week and not enough coffee, point I was making I knew by looking at the bag it was fat in the favor of the buyer.

so you called my integrity into question her is a clear picture of the ammo laid out.......450 rounds of top shelf AR-15 Ammo, So do you still think your getting screwed?

price is good till Sunday 3pm.

both batches of ammo from the seller was not marked the green tip or the tracer rounds.

note in the bag is all you get.

Peace, B.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.