Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR-15 receivers stripped $65.00ea

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by SheepDog223, Oct 14, 2009.

1. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

I'm not selling these but I found them on the web and It looks to be the same receiver as on my Next Gen, only with a different name stamped on it. I've seen lower receivers on here for $120.00. I just found some lowers for $65.00ea and wouldn't you know it... I just told the wife I wouldn't buy anymore guns for one year. :banghead:

Click for more info.
    http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ke+ar-15&hl=en&um=1&ei=GhnWSsz4IY3UswOApIXhAg

2. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

You know the fiscal year for some places ended sep 30th
    get creative :)

3. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

Technically, it's the truth. You're not buying a complete firearm. Just a part, sortof.

Besides, not a bad price at all.

4. Iansstud

Iansstud SW WA / PDX Member

can you register them as a pistol?

5. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help but, I know what I meant and she does too. Even if she didn't know that the receiver is a gun... I would know.

6. komodo_dragon

komodo_dragon Enumclaw New Member

I bought one of these lower receivers/DPMS parts kit for 124.99. All the parts fit perfectly and when I added a DPMS complete upper it fits beautifully with no accuwedge needed.

https://surplusammo.com/index.php?m...id=502&zenid=5b661ffd4b40ca899cffe78471d5d371

I have less than 600 (not including shipping) into the complete lower, complete upper and stock.

I'm certainlly not an expert on AR stuff (this is my first build) but they look like decent quality parts to me.

Just waiting for my carry handle/rear sight, front sight w/laser and my scope to arrive so I can take it out and break it in.

:)

7. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Good for you SD!

8. telemakos

telemakos Portland Member

I just got in a couple of LPK's for a stripped receiver after a 3+ month wait.

Buying these at this price seems a no brainer.

I'm in SE PDX/Gresham. Who would be a good FFL to have these transfered to??

Any recommendations?

9. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

Hmmm, Keiths, Coctailer, Fishermans, etc.

Not necessarily in that order. :thumbup: