JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a question for anyone out there with AR-15 smarts.

Will a removable carry handle rear site setup from a full size Colt HBAR fit on a DPMS flat top carbine? Would the front site line up with it?

I think it will bolt down but I am not sure of the sites. Thanks in advance for any reply's.

yes it will fit

is your front sight base on the carbine marked with a pressed in F ?

if it is it should line up

if not you may or may not need a taller front sight post

The only markings on the front site is <B>1 which is raised (as opposed to pressed) and on the right side just above the barrel. On the rear flat top there is a pressed M in the front directly above where the gas tube goes in.

On the carry handle itself, aside from the elevation markings, there is a raised AH on the handle next to the UP on the elevation. However the AH is on the handle itself and not on the elevation/aperture piece.

Ok, The thread is in NFA because I'm a newb and put it their by mistake. Also this not the most user friendly site to administer your posts on. If the moderators want to move it feel free. Otherwise, I can move it myself but haven't quite figured out how. However, I get the feeling someone here on the friendly NFA site will be glad to tell me how.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top