JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a question for anyone out there with AR-15 smarts.

Will a removable carry handle rear site setup from a full size Colt HBAR fit on a DPMS flat top carbine? Would the front site line up with it?

I think it will bolt down but I am not sure of the sites. Thanks in advance for any reply's.

yes it will fit

is your front sight base on the carbine marked with a pressed in F ?

if it is it should line up

if not you may or may not need a taller front sight post

The only markings on the front site is <B>1 which is raised (as opposed to pressed) and on the right side just above the barrel. On the rear flat top there is a pressed M in the front directly above where the gas tube goes in.

On the carry handle itself, aside from the elevation markings, there is a raised AH on the handle next to the UP on the elevation. However the AH is on the handle itself and not on the elevation/aperture piece.

Ok, The thread is in NFA because I'm a newb and put it their by mistake. Also this not the most user friendly site to administer your posts on. If the moderators want to move it feel free. Otherwise, I can move it myself but haven't quite figured out how. However, I get the feeling someone here on the friendly NFA site will be glad to tell me how.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top