JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade or sale. AR-15 pistol in 7.62x39. Pistol has been shot less than 50 times, enough to prove function. It runs great. It has a 7" SS barrel, free float forend, Magpul grip and Magwell pistol grip. This one runs great !
I want to trade this for a 6.5 Creedmoor upper. Sale price is $700. For the right trade it could come with Sig brace.
Thanks for looking
Skidder
Will attach picture later

I'm interested in buying this! I'm selling a glock tonight and will have the money. please post pics here or to my cell 503-858-9941. let me know if you send to my phone cause i'm switching over carriers and having issues w/receiving.

Here is what it looks like ! Like I say, it has had about 1 to 1 1/2 mags ran through it. So it is virtually new.
Thanks
Larry DSCF3134.JPG DSCF3133.JPG

I have some ASC mags I got through brownells and they run fine. They are a PITA to load past ~20 rounds but function just fine.

There was one guy ahead of you and he got it.
Thanks for your interest.
Larry

I will look and see if have another one. Is that the only caliber you want ? I know I have .223 Wylde and maybe .300 Black out.

Here is the .223. This is new except for a clip run through it, this morning, to prove function. I can let you have this one for $650.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Larry
DSCF3138.JPG DSCF3137.JPG

I live down by Eugene, but, I retired and usually meet people in Albany or Salem.
Let me know if you can do that.
Thanks
Larry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.