JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
300 blackout pistol, 11.5" barrel (see pictures)
-Aero Precision lower, upper, handguard as shown
-Nice drop in fire control group (I always liked its feel, cant find my records on what I dropped in there)
-Adjustable gas block (was consistent in settings for subsonic or normal. Put on as I always intended to suppress it eventually, never got to it)
- Fastfire 3 sight
-magpul back up signts
-Brake (JEC customs 30 cal, does a really nice job on muzzle rise)
-pistol brace
-bolt, carrier, etc. fully functional.
Was actually really fun when I had more range time. Now, too many young kids, not enough time. all my range time is spent on bolt guns these days.

Just let me know if you want some different pictures, I can take and post.

2nd upper half (see pictures)
-YHM handguard, as shown in pictures
-7.5" barrel, 300 blackout
-bolt,carrier, etc
-magpul back up signts
-Adjustable gas block

1600$ obo for the pistol and 2nd upper half.

Ammo: 300 blackout mostly 150gr , box of 20 is 147gr
15 boxes of 50, 1 box of 20 full
A couple of partial boxes that goes with the lot. see pictures. Neat stack is full boxes, picture of green box and other boxes is partial.
$800

Another thread of mine has reloading components for 300 blackout

Will sell ammo separate if not sold with the pistol/upper half.

If you have your own lower already, make me an offer, I will strip out the non-roll pin retained parts of the lower for you to use on your lower. That is basically everything but the bolt catch and trigger guard, unless I am forgetting a third roll pin retained component.

Transfer location for firearm: West Coast Armory north or any other shop in Lynnwood, Everett or mill creek area.

Can meet up for non-firearm parts near Lynnwood, Everett or mill creek area. Further away is possible if you want everything.

IMG_20201126_211950.jpg IMG_20201126_211945.jpg IMG_20201126_211735.jpg IMG_20201126_211726.jpg IMG_20201126_211722.jpg IMG_20201126_192212.jpg IMG_20201126_220802.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.