JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Magpul Mid-length hand gard - Like New - $30.00 - SOLD
Magpul Rifle-length hand gard - Like New - $35.00
Magpul VFG - Like New - $15.00
Magpul MOE collapsible butt-stock - Some minor scratches - $50.00 (mil-spec)
Magpul MOE rail-attachment - Like New - $5.00- SOLD
Off-set 45 degree picatiny mount - Like New - $15.00 - SOLD
M16 Style rifle length hand gard (Off a Colt, I think) - Used - $10.00 - SOLD
M4 Style carry handle/rear sight combo - Like New - $40.00 - SOLD

Gun Parts Pics 001.jpg

Gun Parts Pics 002.jpg

@ rdb241-
#1 Don't be an bubblegum.
#2 Refrain from being an bubblegum.
#3 If you cant follow rules #1 and #2; then, don't reply, or post bubblegum on my thread.
#4 If you own an AR-15, and know ANYTHING about it: then you know what MAGPUL parts look like... Google it! Idiot.
#5 You are sitting in front of a bubbleguming computer. With internet... Surely you have something better to do with your life, than TROLL the classifieds.

I was interested in possibly buying but can not even see what you have for sale. Relax, eat dinner and get a grip. You just lost a possible sale. Especially with your defensive chitty attitude. GLWTS..........butt wipe

I was interested in possibly buying but can not even see what you have for sale. Relax, eat dinner and get a grip. You just lost a possible sale. Especially with your defensive chitty attitude. GLWTS..........butt wipe

If you were interested in buying, you should have said so. If you couldn't see the product; you should have said so... instead- you posted crap on my thread. By doing that- YOU lost a possible deal. Trust me- I'm not too concerned with your opinion, or your interest in my parts..... butt wipe

If you were interested in buying, you should have said so. If you couldn't see the product; you should have said so... instead- you posted crap on my thread. By doing that- YOU lost a possible deal. Trust me- I'm not too concerned with your opinion, or your interest in my parts..... butt wipe

I don't think you understand how this works. You put up an add to sell something. Hoping you get a interested buyer. Before any contact is made, the buyer makes the decision whether or not to make a deal. It is not the seller that makes a decision before contact is made. Don't tell me what I should have done. I can say the something with your response. You have issues. Your fuse is way to short to Jump all over my post as aggressively as you did. I truly do wish you well with your sale. Just not with me. With that said, I have one word. Marketing. You can, t sell what you can't see.

Briliant! Black parts with a black back ground.......good pics

There's a difference between what you said and, "Hey I'm having trouble seeing the pic due to black background, could you post another one?"

Asking a question or making a comment is very different than a sarcastic insult. Please reread what you typed and ask yourself how you'd respond if somebody replied to your ad that way. What type of response did you expect? There is a right and a wrong way to convert a thought into a spoken or written word.

I would respond.......yeah I know it was a chitty pic. Sorry, I will take another so you can see better. Customer is always right. Regroup, take better pics and start another thread.

Yeah, I took that pic in Tillamook. I'm not part of the crew or anything, just an enthusiast. I have always like WWII warbirds, but the P-38 is my favorite.
There's so many great ones. It's hard for me to settle on one. My girlfriend saw that very P-38 in your pic, flying over north Clark County a while back. She didn't know what it was, but when she described it, I knew what she had seen and showed her a pic online. She said yep & I told her how lucky she was to have seen it in its proper place.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top