Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR-15 Parts

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by RangeRat83, Jan 27, 2014.

1. RangeRat83

RangeRat83 Beaverton New Member

Magpul Mid-length hand gard - Like New - $30.00 - SOLD
    Magpul Rifle-length hand gard - Like New - $35.00
    Magpul VFG - Like New - $15.00
    Magpul MOE collapsible butt-stock - Some minor scratches - $50.00 (mil-spec)
    Magpul MOE rail-attachment - Like New - $5.00- SOLD
    Off-set 45 degree picatiny mount - Like New - $15.00 - SOLD
    M16 Style rifle length hand gard (Off a Colt, I think) - Used - $10.00 - SOLD
    M4 Style carry handle/rear sight combo - Like New - $40.00 - SOLD

Gun Parts Pics 001.jpg

Gun Parts Pics 002.jpg

2. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Briliant! Black parts with a black back ground.......good pics

3. RangeRat83

@ rdb241-
    #1 Don't be an bubblegum.
    #2 Refrain from being an bubblegum.
    #3 If you cant follow rules #1 and #2; then, don't reply, or post bubblegum on my thread.
    #4 If you own an AR-15, and know ANYTHING about it: then you know what MAGPUL parts look like... Google it! Idiot.
    #5 You are sitting in front of a bubbleguming computer. With internet... Surely you have something better to do with your life, than TROLL the classifieds.

4. rdb241

I was interested in possibly buying but can not even see what you have for sale. Relax, eat dinner and get a grip. You just lost a possible sale. Especially with your defensive chitty attitude. GLWTS..........butt wipe

5. RangeRat83

If you were interested in buying, you should have said so. If you couldn't see the product; you should have said so... instead- you posted crap on my thread. By doing that- YOU lost a possible deal. Trust me- I'm not too concerned with your opinion, or your interest in my parts..... butt wipe

6. rdb241

I don't think you understand how this works. You put up an add to sell something. Hoping you get a interested buyer. Before any contact is made, the buyer makes the decision whether or not to make a deal. It is not the seller that makes a decision before contact is made. Don't tell me what I should have done. I can say the something with your response. You have issues. Your fuse is way to short to Jump all over my post as aggressively as you did. I truly do wish you well with your sale. Just not with me. With that said, I have one word. Marketing. You can, t sell what you can't see.

7. SomeDude

SomeDude Portland, OR Reclaimer

There's a difference between what you said and, "Hey I'm having trouble seeing the pic due to black background, could you post another one?"

Asking a question or making a comment is very different than a sarcastic insult. Please reread what you typed and ask yourself how you'd respond if somebody replied to your ad that way. What type of response did you expect? There is a right and a wrong way to convert a thought into a spoken or written word.

8. rdb241

I would respond.......yeah I know it was a chitty pic. Sorry, I will take another so you can see better. Customer is always right. Regroup, take better pics and start another thread.

9. singleshooter

singleshooter Oregon Member

^^^just had to lol. Customers are not always right. Fail. Sorry to troll post but its already so ugly.

10. CounterOfBeans

CounterOfBeans northwest Active Member

Here, let me help. Hey Rangerat83, is your profile pic the P-38 at the Tillamook museum? Did you just grab a quick shot while visiting or are you linked up with the upkeep/flying crew?

11. RangeRat83

Yeah, I took that pic in Tillamook. I'm not part of the crew or anything, just an enthusiast. I have always like WWII warbirds, but the P-38 is my favorite.

12. CounterOfBeans

CounterOfBeans northwest Active Member

There's so many great ones. It's hard for me to settle on one. My girlfriend saw that very P-38 in your pic, flying over north Clark County a while back. She didn't know what it was, but when she described it, I knew what she had seen and showed her a pic online. She said yep & I told her how lucky she was to have seen it in its proper place.

13. RangeRat83

Wow! Man. That's pretty awesome!