JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm trying to make my money back on a huge run I did of AR-15 Singlepoint Sling adapters (the things that replace the receiver tail-cap on guns with a collapsing stock), so I can make my next production run. I also have spanner wrenches for sale.

These adapters are lasercut from 1/8th inch mild steel, chamfered, vibratory deburred, and then powder coated (flat black). They are ambidextrous, the machine screw which holds in the anodized aluminum button can be reversed to the other side for right or left hand use. These are similar to the vltor single point adapters which retail for $17.95. All products are made in the USA, by me.

Sling adapters are $8, wrenches are $4. +Shipping

I am also open to trades. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I can currently only accept money orders... Shipping will be by USPS. I can combine orders if you have friends who are interested.

Pictures!

Since that image probably isn't all that clear, here's the solidworks model:

AR-15-endcap-mk2-400.jpg

Wrench
AR-15StockTool-400.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top