JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe last year (maybe it was 2011) I picked up an AR-15 in trade with a FM member. It's a Spike's Tactical lower for sure. The upper is fixed carry handle. Spike's Tactical doesn't do fixed carry handles, do they? That means I have somebody else's upper? Otherwise, just a regular 16" barrel AR-15.

I'm trying to figure out what I have so I can price it fairly for sale. I scored another rifle and I will be selling this one to help pay for the other.

I'm sure a picture or two will help, so I will get a couple posted.

thanks

It is more than likely a home built gun of one flavor or another. A few months ago, this was a $700 rifle or so. In this paranoid environment, you may be able to get $1300 to $1500 for it (depending on how much ammo or how many mags you include). I don't imagine the prices will stay this high for long, as a mag or AR ban is not likely to be an executive order, and a lot of people are starting to admit it probably won't happen.

Yes, I need a few pictures of it. And, yes, $600/$700 sounds about what it was valued at then. I would include the mag that came with it and another 30 round. And a tactical bag for it.

thanks

ok... more info....

the lower is definitely Spikes Tactical. SAR10182, CAL MULTI, MOD SL15

The upper is a fixed carry handle. It was hard to find any markings on it. On the carry handle in front of the rear sight adjustment knob is the splintered A. On the barrel in front of the front sight is SS 556. And looks like its a 16 inch barrel. Could the upper be Olympic?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top