JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, I can't believe I am going to do this, but I am willing to sell my first AR build. I am willing to accept partial trade if you have a Springfield XDs, S&W Shield in .40, or Walther PPS in .40. Price is $1500 or if you want the Vortex strikefire red/green dot optic, the price is $1650.

Now for the specs:
The upper is PSA with exactly 160 rounds through it.
16" standard profile Barrel, MPI inspected, which (as far as I can tell) was manufactured by FN
1/7 twist, carbine gas system, chrome lined
includes the MBUS rear sight and BCM Bolt Carrier Group

The lower is a brand new New Frontier Armory complete lower. It has never been fired. You get the foliage green MOE grip and handguard. Also included in the sale is one 20 round thermold magazine.

I live in Eastern Oregon, but would be willing to travel if you are sure you want this (change your mind and you pay my gas!). If you are in WA or ID and you want it, you pay all fees to get it to your FFL and do it legally. If there is anything I missed, feel free to send a PM and I will do my best to answer. Thanks!

2013-02-10_20-23-44_671.jpg

2013-02-10_20-24-07_242.jpg

2013-02-10_20-24-32_482.jpg

2013-02-10_20-24-46_16.jpg