JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We'll see if the people complaining about their behavior remember and stop buying from them. I refused to buy from them some time ago.

I am sure that any company out there knows that they can only stay and survive in business via their customers. The bottom line is "sales" no matter which way you cut it. I know that this panic buying will ebb, history has always and will always repeat itself. Reading various posts, comments and sentiments from numerous members on this forum about Cheaper Than Dirt's "perceived price gouging" (I use the word "perceived" because I know some people will say this is how capitalism works, it is about supply and demand. Some think this is just out right wrong when you sell a product 5-10 times usual value). I will be curious how this company and others will fare after the panic buying stops. "We" as customers decides where to spend our money. I myself purchase from local, chain stores and on-line retailers, I do not always buy from stores/companies that has the lowest price. For the most part, price variance only amounted to a few dollars, some even just pennies. I base my purchasing decisions from stores and companies that I perceived gave me the best customer service and then the best deal for my money. I earned that money and these business will also have to earn my money. I know a company will only think of me as a singular "number" on their sale and that will not even dent a stores or companies bottom line, but when that singular becomes plural. It will be a different story.

If CTD wanted to be HERO, they could have taken their inventory of Pmags or metal 30 round mags and included a free one with every order over $150. For a cost of $8.00 or so, they could have more good press and loyalty and boost sales. Greedy idiots.
Roy

they are no worse than some members on here. One lists a 60 round sure fire mag for $260! Then puts a $129 dollar add to compare it to. People on here selling 30 round ar mags for 18 when 2 weeks ago they couldn't give them away for $8. Then add the p mag idiots selling them for 30 and 40 ea. Makes me ashamed to be associated with those people. And when it all settles down they will be the first to complain that the prices are still higher than they need to be

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top