Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR-15 LWRC M6A3 16" For Sale

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by iGun, Apr 15, 2013.

1. iGun

iGun Pacific NW Active Member

LWRC M6A3 16" AR-15

$1950 Firm

PM if interested.

Rare model. Hard to find!

Midlength short stroke gas piston with one-piece bolt carrier, adjustable gas block with 4 settings (normal, suppressed, adverse, off), hammer forged NiCorr barrel, free float rail, Troy rear BUIS, VLTOR EMod stock, Ergo grip. Front sight is folding and incorporated into gas block.

1 30 round PMag included

“The perfect blend of tactical carbine and sniper-capable rifle. The mid-length operating system’s softer recoil allows for faster return-to-target and follow-up shots. The easily removable top platform gives quick access to the barrel and piston system and reinstalls in seconds with no tools required.” (LWRC brochure)

Excellent condition: one owner, only 300 rounds shot.

Extra parts: 3x piston return springs.
    LWRC2.jpg

LWRC2.jpg

2. asiparks

asiparks PDX Active Member

I have the same rifle, it's top shelf all the way through. Kudos for the real world, no rape pricing !

3. iGun

Thanks Asi. I like this rifle a lot but need cash for a new bolt action build.

4. NWRider

NWRider Vancouver Member

Are you interested in non-firearm trades? I have a 1981 Honda cb750c, bobber style. Let me know! GLWS

5. iGun

NWRider--sorry, no. I need the cash for a new precision rifle. Otherwise I would keep my LWRC!