JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I personally like Seekins lowers. Their forged and billet. I've built allot, never a problem with Seekins.
I would say whoever makes Seekins, Mega and Noveski forged lowers is probably the same shop. Fit and finish is always just about the same.
Sometimes the anodize will be slightly different, but that's on the anodize shop.

Best thing ever is blem uppers and lowers! Buy them and then wonder why your build isn't running quit right...Sometimes its not just a cosmetic blem..

I wont order blems anymore. Just not worth my time messing around with something that is machined wrong, and needed to go into the scrap barrel! BUT see they found these guys online that like to drink beer and build AR's in their basements and garages o_O So they can sell all the Monday morning 1st shift scrap and then the Friday afternoon scrap!

Never heard of any blems not being milspec.And I have seem a ton of them go thru the shop I worked at.Nobody ever came back with any more than 1 of the box had a slight nick on it.
So go high dollar and sell your high end franken guns as Noveskis

Yes, Aero started in Aerospace but no longer works in that industry. It's a common misconception. Right now any OEM production AP does is for other firearms manufacturers.

Nope, just pulling percentages out my butt. I know they make a ton and also manufacture OEM parts for the aerospace industry, so they are a big outfit. They have or had made lowers for major companies like SAA, Spikes, PSA etc.

I've built a few and every single one has had issues! Thats the chance you take for buying lowers that are bargain basement priced! It makes building a functioning gun that much more fun!

Just my $0.02 worth, but I will never buy another Anderson Manufacturing lower again. As I stated in my thread about the bolt catch problem I had, the channel that the catch rides in was not milled out far enough, and as a result the bolt catch did not work. I either had to alter the bolt catch or mill out the channel to make it work, and I chose the former.

I will go with an Aero or some other more reliable lower for my next build.

I've built a few and every single one has had issues! Thats the chance you take for buying lowers that are bargain basement priced! It makes building a functioning gun that much more fun!

This really suprised me. Every one? I have personally had a hand in or directly related to the sale of nearly 100 Anderson lowers without a problem yet (of the ones assembled thus far) other than three with finish issues. Almost all ours were with the integrated trigger guard, Don't know if that matters. I understand the more expensive ones are "more gooder" but I still have no reason to write off Anderson for budget builds.

Ive built 20 or so Anderson's, One needed a little bit of work in the pivot area, other than that they all worked fine.

I am not fond of Anderson's, but mostly because the logo is ugly :D

The other thing is all lowers can be wacky. I have a forged Noveske lower that would not work with a billet Noveske upper, just enough out that pins won't go. Upper works fine on other lowers and Noveske lower works fine with other uppers, but never the twain shall meet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top