JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been trying to get my hands on one of these things for a while Apparently they whittle 5 out a year. Finally got one of the LAW tactical folding stock Gen 3 M adapters. I like it a LOT. Solid lockup and it doesnt flop around.

08CEb6.jpg

Its not that tight . You dont need to touch the stock at all. Pretty much just pick it up and flick the rifle and the stock swings out and locks.

Um.....not being snarky, but isn't that a bit useless?
Not at all. Knocks about 9" off the OAL and allows it to fit comfortably under my truck seat sideways with an 8" barrel. One of the things I never have liked about the AR-15 was its lack of a folding stock. Fits in the sock drawer, under the seat etc now. Pick it up, flip it open and fire. Its actually quite handy. The shorter an SBR is the handier it is.

foNhlN.jpg

Last Edited:
Ive had one for over a year now. It has its place for sure. Having a AR pistol in a backpack is a comforting feeling :) and since its a pistol its legal to carry it loaded and concealed in a vehicle (with a CPL of course)

Not really.It folds down to the barrel length. Makes it more concealable or fits into smaller containers as in a motorcycle saddle bag
Snarky Bastige

Sorry! My thought was, doesn't fire with the stock folded, EH!

I can break a Colt H BAR into two pieces and hide it under my seat.
Stinky former wet hillbilly, now dry hillbilly!o_O

It's a lot faster to flip the stock open than it is to assemble a broken down rifle. Another benefit to it on a pistol is it adds 1-3/8" to the "length of pull" if you where to break the law in the heat of the moment and hold your SIG brace to your shoulder. Not that I would ever consider doing something so vile and evil. :D

I cant stress how fast this thing is to put into operation and how compact of a package it is when folded. I'm putting together a side charging 7.5" 300 BLK upper now and this thing is going to be puny when its all done.

I cant stress how fast this thing is to put into operation and how compact of a package it is when folded. I'm putting together a side charging 7.5" 300 BLK upper now and this thing is going to be puny when its all done.
Snap it open then slap on the quick connect supressor
And if you're like me,I don't play cowboy,If I see there may be a bad area the gun is deployed.
Out of sight but deployed.No quick draw for this hillbilly.
And I appropriately live in the part of town called...
The Bar:confused:

UPS says mine will show up this Saturday, bought 2 of them. The last piece to Install are a couple of SSA-E triggers and they are Done.

I saw this in stock am ready to ship on Brownells page. Unless it's a different make? $250 is kind of steep for an adapter IMHO.

Ive got one of the el cheapo $45 China made versions on a AR pistol too. Works fine with a little massaging.

$250 is a little high but at least the genuine version is made to last a lifetime. Not so much for the china made version

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top