Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR-15 "Come and Take It" Flag

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Chee-to, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

2. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

I love the flag, the only thing I concern is that they only have 1 star. Make this like a communist country (vietnam, china). It would be nice to have 50 tiny stars on it :) Just my thought

3. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

It's a variation of the Gonzales Flag....

http://www.galleryoftherepublic.com/txflags/gonzales.htm

4. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thanks for sharing and the web site too.

5. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

I like this flag, but it kind of reminds me of that saying that gun-owners often use: "They'll get my guns when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers!" Well, believe me; there are those in government who are thirsting to do JUST THAT! A low profile is preferred.

6. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Unfortunately a low profile does nothing but allow it to happen. I guess I kind of see it like alot of laws. You go long enough keeping a "low profile" and the wonderful .gov attempts to push it lower.

7. Oldfart

Oldfart Portland Member

I occasionally see a bumper sticker that says (paraphrased) 'well behaved women seldom make history.' I believe the same sentiment is true for patriots. Those who are comfortable with following unconstitutional laws will never help to change them.

Another quote, this time from Edward Abbey: "Freedom begins between the ears."

8. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

We are at rock bottom. There is no more laying low. The hole you are laying low in, will be your grave, now get up and go get heard.

SF-