JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If someone has a AR-15 Combo Armorer's Wrench that they are no longer using I would like to buy it at a reasonable price.

TARW-sm.jpg

pix120917828.jpg

pix120917781.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't want to sell the wrenches I have, but if you just need them to complete a build, I would be happy to loan you what I have. I'm very close to you geographically, and meeting at the Oregon city Fisherman's supply would be OK.

I need to read my own posts more often...lol. When I have the rest of my stuff I just might take you up on the offer if it's still good. Thanks

Sure, send me an email or PM me when you are ready. I have recently set up my Yankee Hill wrench to work with a Torque wrench so I know what the torque is. I used the GI wrench as a template to tell me where the center of the hole for the torque wrench goes.

So although the Yankee Hill wrench is hard as the hubs of ****, I eventually got it done; but I ruined a couple if really good small files in the process.

But you know how it goes; you get all task oriented, and almost nothing will stop you from completing the task..not even if it costs me a couple of really good files.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.