JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$399
Manufacturer
Bushmaster
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
AR 15 Carbine, Bushmaster/ PSA Mid Length gas system w/16 inch barrell, 1 in 7 " twist, 5.56 cal. New unfired. I acquired a new Bushmaster lower, added PSA (Palmetto State Armory)parts and complete upper. The mid-length gas system gives more dwell time to avoid light primer strikes and other failures to fire. Also, I really like the way this looks! I need to replace the money in the bank from other purchases before the wife finds out! Any of you been there. LOL.

P1070321.JPG P1070320.JPG P1070328.JPG P1070324.JPG P1070326.JPG P1070332.JPG P1070327.JPG P1070330.JPG P1070329.JPG P1070323.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Free bump with a question. How does a midlength system help with light primer strikes?
And GLWTS!

Free bump with a question. How does a midlength system help with light primer strikes?
And GLWTS!
More dwell time for bolt and bolt carrier to close and stop bouncing. If the bolt bounces out of battery the hammer strikes the unlocked bolt/firing pin and follows it down leaving a light primer hit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top