JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got wind that my RRA Order is on its way after almost 6 months of waiting:D

Im just wondering if their is anyone close to Lake Oswego that is building a lower and or is willing to let me watch/help me build mine. I know its not rocket science but i dont want to put any idiot marks on it.

So heres the list of parts :s0155:

RRA EOP 24" VARMINT UPPER
RRA LOWER PARTS KIT WITH ERGO TACTICAL GRIP UPGRADE
RRA A2 BUTTSTOCK ASSEMBLY
RRA WINTER TRIGGER GUARD
SPIKES TACTICAL STRIPPED LOWER (PUNISHER SKULL ON MAGWELL)

Now i didnt get the 2 stage, Im going with a timney skeleton 3lb. Ive heard really good stuff about thier triggers plus i like the way it looks.

Yeah ive been watching all the videos the last couple days so im sure it wont be a problem, Just would be nice to have someone that knows what thier doing standing right there.

Those Timney triggers are awesome looking. I almost bought one for my tactikool AR build but read they are a little finicky so I kept the RRA Stage 2. Geissele Triggers perform the best according to everyone and their dog. Might want to check them out...
http://www.geissele.com/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top