JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh man.....

There are several dozen posts about what to in your AR build. In this case, the search feature is going to be your best friend. If you want to start inexpensive, then the DelTon package that coctailer is selling in the classifieds is going to be hard to beat as far as cost goes...depending on what you're wanting to build.

First start with what you're going to use it for and then go from there. :)

I've built several and there are a lot of resources out there to help you. Books and on-line help (even youtube videos.) If you shop around at the Gun shows, you should be able to pick up a mil-spec lower receiver for about 100.00. Once you have that all you need is a "Rifle Kit." Buy the kit with the upper assembled and headspaced. Then all you have to do is assemble the lower and mate them together to have a rifle. Assembly of the lower is pretty easy, just take your time, and should take about an hour. You can buy assembled kits from various companies like Del-ton, Model 1 Sales, J&t Distributing Etc..............

A basic kit with shipping will cost 500.00 to 600.00. If you want more features be prepared to spend more.

Still, 600.00 to 700.00 for a home built AR is a good price, don't you think?

For the money, buy one from Coctailer. All the things you get with the package you cant go wrong. I put a standard M4 together and was about 150 over the price of the Del-Ton package. If you like tinkering and gunsmithing then go for it. I did a DPMS lower and put it together and then bought a Armalite M4 upper. It was fun piecing the lower together.

Sorry to change the subject, but where exactly is Titan Ordnance?

I've never heard of it, I think I need to make a little trip out there here soon! Heck, another gun store to visit and drool all over..
=]

Titan Ordnance llc 503-701-2670. The owners name is Matt, its a machine shop that has a class 2 mfg lic.I can e mail you pic's of mine cant post pic's on this site. They are really built well and look to be hella stout
2110 NE Cornell rd unit E. Matt's real job is porland fd so leave a message and he will get back to ya. www.titianordnance.com
PS Sully may be selling them in the near future

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads