JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased an unknown bolt carrier from a member on another board. IT HAS FLAWS. PLEASE READ bolded print below. It is the e-mail outlining what the seller THOUGHT was wrong with this. I have done no work on this to verify if those are indeed the actual problem, this is being sold as-is, no guarantees.

DOES NOT INCLUDE BOLT

[span style='font-weight: bold;']This carrier will not function without re-torquing the gas key, and staking. I bought a BCM carrier to replace this one, as my AR short stroked badly with this one. I have stripped all parts, and will be using them for repair parts, if field repair is needed...so this is only a carrier, and gas key. I have already tested the bolt off this carrier, with my BCM, and it is flawless...so I do know the issue is the gas key, I just neither have the tools, or experience to fix it. [/span]

BF56B208-A32C-4BB8-BE7E-212FDA8599DA-703-00000075519C6B9D_zpsd74e6864.jpg

The "gunk" you see in it, is lithium grease, which can be removed with any degreaser. It was put on there for storage.

THIS IS A PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AS IS, NO GUARANTEES. Just want to make that clear.

I am asking a "high" cash price, because I would rather trade for ammo, so:

$85 dollars

or trade for:

150 rounds of plinker (brass cased only) 9mm

or

150 rounds of plinker (preferably brass cased surplus, 7.62x39)

or

2 Glock 19 magazines

You pay for shipping to me, I will pay for shipping to you.

please contact me via e-mail, you will get the quickest response.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top