JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not, but I borrowed a friends M9 to see if it would fit my bushy m4. It does not fit. For some reason the gas block/lug is positioned to far aft of the flash hider. The bayonet locks onto the lug, but the large hole in the hilt of the blade is over the barrel instead of the flash hider. Anyway, something to look out for. If you get your hands on one, it may not work.

The M8A1 is a scabbard designed to hold a few different bayonets. The ar bayonet that fits the M8A1 scabbard is the M7. Reproductions of the M7 are cheap, original M7s w/scabbard in good condition can easily cost $40-$50 on up (colts fetching $100+). The modern bayonet for the ar is the M9 and M10 with a new redesigned multipurpose scabbard. These typically run around the $100 mark.

these are just personal observations and maybe (most likely) incomplete.

Last Edited:
I got my bayonet from smith and wesson it's an m9 thanks for the help guys. Oh and pogi my ar is superior to an ak. Lol you basterd you know how to push my button.lol

I got my bayonet from smith and wesson it's an m9 thanks for the help guys. Oh and pogi my ar is superior to an ak. Lol you basterd you know how to push my button.lol

You mean the AR that kept jamming and that you threatened to sell because she was a little crabby biatch?

:buttrock:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.