JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 1053831

Imagine if they got into AR's...o_O
GlamGuns.com! Guns for Girls and Glamorous Weaponry!

Nd9GcQOmRCmQHUcmF3TCe_EF8HBl2F9ABrdiH2SAw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Nd9GcRjQrEG_uG3LG9kZje5oBbbFvzQHLGf9tLXxQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Back to the triggers. People have talked about blown primers and debris potentially jamming trigger mechanisms. I've never experienced this issue, even with dirty steel case ammo, but I am sure it is possible. Hiperfire designed their EDT triggers to help remove debris if this is a concern.

Back to the triggers. People have talked about blown primers and debris potentially jamming trigger mechanisms. I've never experienced this issue, even with dirty steel case ammo, but I am sure it is possible. Hiperfire designed their EDT triggers to help remove debris if this is a concern.
It is extremely rare, but can and has happened. The real fun one is when a popped primer gets stuck in the carrier key, lottery stuff.

@Lasers may have some Larue triggers laying around...doubt it, I think they went fast...but he'd be the guy to check with.
Might have a spare or two in the parts bin... but those are for me :cool: lol

I called my contact to see if I can get anything better, but as it stands, I could sponsor/front getting a batch here for the $85-87 per trigger (curved) to save everyone about $20 off buying a single

In my experience here, only "true operators" need worry about something like this.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top