JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 1053831

Imagine if they got into AR's...o_O
GlamGuns.com! Guns for Girls and Glamorous Weaponry!

Nd9GcQOmRCmQHUcmF3TCe_EF8HBl2F9ABrdiH2SAw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Nd9GcRjQrEG_uG3LG9kZje5oBbbFvzQHLGf9tLXxQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Back to the triggers. People have talked about blown primers and debris potentially jamming trigger mechanisms. I've never experienced this issue, even with dirty steel case ammo, but I am sure it is possible. Hiperfire designed their EDT triggers to help remove debris if this is a concern.

Back to the triggers. People have talked about blown primers and debris potentially jamming trigger mechanisms. I've never experienced this issue, even with dirty steel case ammo, but I am sure it is possible. Hiperfire designed their EDT triggers to help remove debris if this is a concern.
It is extremely rare, but can and has happened. The real fun one is when a popped primer gets stuck in the carrier key, lottery stuff.

@Lasers may have some Larue triggers laying around...doubt it, I think they went fast...but he'd be the guy to check with.
Might have a spare or two in the parts bin... but those are for me :cool: lol

I called my contact to see if I can get anything better, but as it stands, I could sponsor/front getting a batch here for the $85-87 per trigger (curved) to save everyone about $20 off buying a single

In my experience here, only "true operators" need worry about something like this.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top