JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really like the Trigger Tech trigger in a bolt gun application.
If a cassette trigger requires crap on the outside of the receiver to hold the pins, I'm out.
There are a couple that can self-retain their pins and I was just wondering if Trigger Tech figured out how to do it.
That's all.
Carry on.
I know, using an Allen wrench is pretty tough at times. I'm really not trying to be argumentative with the couple people pushing a non issue but it's getting comical. Really? My range gun that has screw in trigger pins is inferior to something that can be just pushed out? Is a couple flush mount screws that offensive or even noticeable at all on the exterior?
Attn all members, please watch the pay it forward thread as I'll be putting several Trigger Tech triggers on there. Also, please respond to the wanted ad for mild spec pins and Geissele trigger assemblies.

I know, using an Allen wrench is pretty tough at times. I'm really not trying to be argumentative with the couple people pushing a non issue but it's getting comical. Really? My range gun that has screw in trigger pins is inferior to something that can be just pushed out? Is a couple flush mount screws that offensive or even noticeable at all on the exterior?
Attn all members, please watch the pay it forward thread as I'll be putting several Trigger Tech triggers on there. Also, please respond to the wanted ad for mild spec pins and Geissele trigger assemblies.
OK, looks like the Trigger Tech is using button heads.
Thanks

Last Edited:
Was the SSA-E reliable with 7.62x39? Also what mags are you using? I went with ACT and the other I just forgot, but use 20 rd magazines. The ACT have been more reliable.

I really like the 7.62x39 in AR setup. I have an AK but rarely shoot it. Still not as agile as AR15 but miles ahead of AR10 under 150 yards in my opinion.
For brass ammo yes, for steel cased ammo: no. I had a good case of ammo it had no issues with, but the second case it started having light primer strikes. So that was the reasoning behind switching out the trigger to a trigger that won't increase pull weight when given the heaver hammer spring(s).

C-products mags. The same mags work great for my 6.5 grendel as well. So that's 2 calibers you can use the same mag for and get a reliable feed.

Last Edited:
C-products was the ones I was trying to recall. Those were the most reliable. The ACT were good but a follower got stuck pretty well on one of those. Probably a fluke but it happened. Thanks.

1632525857564.png
Regular Pony

😛

There was a thread earlier about the best after triggers for an ar-15 and I cant find it . so tell me again what your opinions are.
Thank all of you for your very appreciated input.
gunrnr
Are you looking for a specific AR set up, SPR, DMR, CQC, SD, plinking, etc? Or were you just asking about AR triggers in general?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top