JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I thought I'd be going to Thunder Ranch last year or this year, but it isn't in the cards. I was going to build a special rifle for the occasion, and also use this Winchester 50g frangible ammo they prefer at their range. My loss is your gain.

Round count is very low. Maybe a few hundred rounds for accuracy and function testing. Rifle has performed flawlessly. It does seem to prefer bullets heavier than 55 grain (62-77 grain is the sweet spot / range), but it'll still shoot the lighter stuff with combat / tactical effectiveness. If you are fmailiar with Aero Precision and their sister company Ballistic Advantage (the maker of the barrel), they guarantee sub-MOA accuracy with match ammo ran through their barrels.

Notwithstanding what I can tell you about the past performance of the rifle, I am selling it without any warranty and "as-is."

You pay the FFL transfer fee and background check. I'm not interested in driving outside the Portland metro area, so your preferred FFL needs to be in Portland, Beaverton, or Wilsonville and easy to deal with.

Price is cash only, no trades, and I'm not interested in swapping anything out or changing anything up.

Thanks for your understanding.

More details:

Aero Precision M4 upper with 18" stainless fluted barrel in .223 Wylde.

Nickel boron AP BCG

Sig Sauer Romeo 7 red dot optic

Radian charging handle

Aero Precision M4E1 Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Thunder Ranch - anodized black

Two complete buffer assemblies, one carbine and one rifle: (1) Aero Precision rifle buffer tube, buffer spring, and standard-weight rifle buffer, plus (2) an Aero Precision carbine buffer tube, buffer spring, and standard-weight carbine buffer.

Three stocks: FAB Defense RAPS stock (rapid adjustment precision rifle stock), HERA minimalist rifle stock (not pictured, but a very cool German stock with Magpul QD attachment points), and a MFT Minimalist carbine stock.

Aero Precision M4E1 lower parts kit installed

Schmid Tool & Engineering Corp Nickel Teflon AR-15 trigger installed

Winchester USA Target 5.56mm NATO Ammo 50 Grain Jacketed Frangible-Case of 1,000 rounds. All new, and still in original box.

rifle for sale.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I thought I'd be going to Thunder Ranch last year or this year, but it isn't in the cards. I was going to build a special rifle for the occasion, and also use this Winchester 50g frangible ammo they prefer at their range. My loss is your gain.

Round count is very low. Maybe a few hundred rounds for accuracy and function testing. Rifle has performed flawlessly. It does seem to prefer bullets heavier than 55 grain (62-77 grain is the sweet spot / range), but it'll still shoot the lighter stuff with combat / tactical effectiveness. If you are fmailiar with Aero Precision and their sister company Ballistic Advantage (the maker of the barrel), they guarantee sub-MOA accuracy with match ammo ran through their barrels.

Notwithstanding what I can tell you about the past performance of the rifle, I am selling it without any warranty and "as-is."

You pay the FFL transfer fee and background check. I'm not interested in driving outside the Portland metro area, so your preferred FFL needs to be in Portland, Beaverton, or Wilsonville and easy to deal with.

Price includes 1,000 rounds of brand-new 5.56 NATO Lake City M193BK 55 Grain FMJ Ammo.

Price is cash only, no trades, and I'm not interested in swapping anything out or changing anything up.

Thanks for your understanding.

More details:

Aero Precision M4 upper with 18" stainless fluted barrel in .223 Wylde.

Nickel boron AP BCG

Sig Sauer Romeo 7 red dot optic

Radian charging handle

Aero Precision M4E1 Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Thunder Ranch - anodized black

Two complete buffer assemblies, one carbine and one rifle: (1) Aero Precision rifle buffer tube, buffer spring, and standard-weight rifle buffer, plus (2) an Aero Precision carbine buffer tube, buffer spring, and standard-weight carbine buffer.

Three stocks: FAB Defense RAPS stock (rapid adjustment precision rifle stock), HERA minimalist rifle stock (not pictured, but a very cool German stock with Magpul QD attachment points), and a MFT Minimalist carbine stock.

Aero Precision M4E1 lower parts kit installed

Schmid Tool & Engineering Corp Nickel Teflon AR-15 trigger installed

Winchester USA Target 5.56mm NATO Ammo 50 Grain Jacketed Frangible-Case of 1,000 rounds. All new, and still in original box.

View attachment 1055499
Can you confirm that there is 2000 total rounds included with this package 1000 FMJ and 1000 frangible?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.