JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling one of my AR-15's. I pretty much only shoot (and hunt) with shotguns these days. While building a bunch of AR-15's was fine, I just don't have any need for them.

This AR-15 has an Adams Arms Mid Base Upper (See it here: http://www.adamsarms.net/16-mid-base-upper). They're brand new for $611, plus shipping. The excellent barrel on this along with the piston driven system make this quite the tac driver.

The lower is an Anderson MFG lower with an Aim Surplus lower parts kit, featuring all magpull furniture. The Aim Surpluss parts kit is out of stock or I'd link it. Ran me about $175 to build.

The sights are a 2-6x adjustable quick disconnect scope, unmarked and I don't remember the brand. Probably nothing amazing so don't get all excited. There are 45 degree sights on there as well, which are really nice and after discovering I've outfitted on most of my firearms. Way easier than flip up sights, as it doesn't require anything other than rotating the gun. No fumbling with a damaged scope nor trying to operate the flip up buttons. Just rotate and rip.

Asking $650 OBO. Located in the Portland Metro Region, can drive. I require a concealed handgun permit to purchase this rifle.

adams-arms-ar-15.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.