JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom 6.5 Grendel Rifle - $4200 for entire rifle setup (not including reloading supplies)

The flash hider on the end of the barrel is not part of this package. It goes to my suppressor.
Bipod not included. Its off another gun and only for the pic

Reloading stuff for this rifle - $400 (I will not sell these separate until the rifle is gone and the buyer didn't want them)
800 Lapua 123 Scenar bullets bulk (this is a guess, I think there are more)
200 Lapua 6.5 Grendel brass (mostly just once fired)

You can contact me via PM here, but text to 503-383-1616 would probably be faster.

This rifle has been good to me. It shoots consistently out to around 800 yards. I've taken it out to 1000 yards and it still performs okay, but its real sweet-spot is 400-800 yards.

Nothing is wrong with it, but I haven't been using it and its just been collecting dust. This is a very detailed and precise weapon and I'm sure that I will leave something out, so please email me with any questions.

I do not want a trade. I need the cash and not more guns.

first the proof it can shoot. This is from the load development that I did (and that the buyer will obviously get). The shots were taken from 200 yards and currently the rifle is sighted in for 200yard zero. I have all of my numbers for calculations and would recommend the bullet-flight app to use them with. It has always gotten me within inches of my target (except wind... wind can be annoying and a huge guessing game.)

10540961504_9e2915053d_z.jpg

Here are the rifle details:

Nightforce 5.5-22x56 NXS NP-R1 with zero-stop
Nightforce unimount scope rings
Satern 24" 1:8.75 twist barrel (this is a very specific twist for this bullet and speed of the load)
YHM Diamond Handguard with end cap
Noveske Switch-Block (This allows to choose between single-shot and semi-auto fire)
TNW Billet upper
TNW Billet lower
Rock River Bolt Carrier (Satern Bolt that was machined with the barrel)
Extended Latch T-handle (I think this is a Bravo Company USA brand)
Geissele 2-stage adjustable trigger group (best trigger for an AR platform out there. Its currently set around 1 1/4 lbs)
Magpul Miad grip
Magpul PRS stock

10540966044_6d21d65385_z.jpg

Bump... And I'm willing to part out now. Wanted to give someone a chance if they wanted everything, but understand its a lot.

Message me or email me with questions. Most everything is mint.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.