JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Stag Arms
Caliber
224 Valkyrie
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a real nice rifle assembled by myself. So the lower is a Stag Arms with the Second Amendment engraved in the right side. Trigger is a Rise Armament Rave 140 Drop-In Trigger Group Flat w/ Anti Walk Pins AR-15 Single Stage Black. Magpul PRS stock and grip. Dressed up with dark earth accessories. Upper is a Bear Creek Arsenal side cocking with the appropriate bolt. Barrel is a stainless steel Bear Creek Armory 23 1/2" long with a 1:7 twist rate. Flash hider is a Troy Industries breaching style, looks really cool. The hand guard is unnamed as I can't remember where I purchased it, it's 15" long. Gas Block and Gas Tube are JP parts. I've put 150 rounds through the rifle which includes breaking it in so it's hardly used barrel. I'm including a set of Redding Neck Sizing dies #82387, you'll have to provide a bushing for these dies. 266 pieces of brass. So this is a pretty complete rifle. This rifle is very accurate. As for trading about the only thing I need is a Panda Action or Bat Action like a VS. So the complete rifle, brass, and dies should be worth 900.00. However the rifle hasen't sold yet so must be priced to high so I'm going to lower the price to 750.00. I'll split the shipping with you. I'm really needing to get this sold as I'm needing some cash.

Scope and rings are not included. If you wanted the scope, Leupold 6.5-20 VXIII Long Range with 1/8 minute Dot Target Turrets and rings I would include them for an additional 750.00. This scope makes for a powerful long range varmint rifle!!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Picts

AR9.jpg

Last Edited:
Nope.

Maybe read up on how to post pics. Use this thread to practice. To see the results, log off, then refresh your browser and look to see if the pics look OK from a logged out position.

Once you get it figgered out, close this thread and start a new one with the pics done right

Don't know if you're trying to do this on your phone instead of on a laptop, but that could be the problem..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.