JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Both Uppers come with Collar. With this collar, you simply use your existing CMMG, Spikes, Ciener .22 conversion kit pop out the chamber adaptor and insert the collar and install it into the upper.
**FYI: The legal 16" barrel goes inside the receiver approximately 1.5" so the barrel looks like a true military 14.5" length. The barrel also comes with the end threaded 1/2 x 28. This barrel utilizes the correct 1:16 twist rate for the .22lr bullet and eliminates the problem of fouling AR15 gas tubes with dirty rimfire ammunition.

.22 Flat top floated carbine upper $245
This uses 16" spikes lightweight barrel. It was drilled for a front sight base but pin holes covered by a free float tube. The receiver is a synthetic lightweight flat top receiver. Comes with a .22 conversion collar.

Will part-out
Stripped Barrel with Collar $135
float tube $35 (I do have an extra one of these for sale)
Upper receiver $80

I just happen to have an Aluminum Receiver with a nonfunctioning forward assist (which you do not need with these) which I will swop out and sell for the same price

O1LzLlE.jpg
dVxxRIR.jpg
OWikGD8.jpg
DZsXKj5.jpg

Collar included with each upper
tj64a2A.jpg

.22 A2 Carbine Upper. KIS 727 Clone (SOLD)
Keep it simple 727 Clone, Spikes Tactical .22 barrel. A2 upper receiver A2 flash hider, 7 hole Skinny Carbine handguards. this includes the collar but you will need to supply your own .22 conversion kit. The front sight might be slightly canted just a little which is not totally uncommon but can be adjusted out with rear sight. there is a little bit of blem from taper pin removal as seen in the photo. $390
Stripped Barrel with nut and collar and FSB $185
(SOLD)

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" barrels, Budget under $100 barrels can be cosmetically challenged just not shot out, A1 and A2 upper receivers A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 and Colt parts.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
To answer some questions

It's a .22 upper that uses a .22 conversion kit and collar rather than a .22 chamber insert. If you own a .22 conversion and use it in a 223 upper the accuracy is iffy depending on barrel twist I have crappy accuracy out of a 1/7 but pretty good accuracy out of a 1:12 twist. + a .223 actual 22 rimfire bore diameter is .222" and the 223's is .224" can be a bit sloppy for a .22 rd. This also uses a common .22 rimfire twist rate of 1:16 also .223/5.56 barrels have a gas port if using carbine gas port it can affect the velocity of the .22 a little as it loses some gas pressure too. So it's all about getting the most of a conversion kit that spends most of its life in a range bag

If you happen to own a .22 conversion kit and never use it because the accuracy sucks and want to put it to use then this is the kind of upper to consider. It gives you the advantage of having a .22 conversion for your 556/223 rifle in case you need it but using it in a separate dedicated .22 upper or rifle for more accuracy and without fowling your 5.56/.223 rifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top