Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

AR-15 20" HBAR With A2 Stock (EA Lower - Del Ton Upper) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very clean 20" HBAR This is a 'New' Del-Ton upper in 5.56 NATO/.223 with M4 Feed Ramp, 1/9 twist, rifle length handguard, Birdcage Flash Hider, Quad Gas Block and Tactical Latch and unfired. BCG and CH included. The lower is an Essential Arms .223/5.56 with a mild trigger job. No trigger creep at all. The Upper and Lower fit is excellent, no movement. Front and Rear Sling Mounts along with Bayonet Lug. Price is $650 with $25 for shipping to your FFL (who will accept from a Private Seller). I built this up for my daughter but she has decided that she wants an M4 style AR. Again, this is 'as new' and comes with Two 30 Round Magazines. Thanx for looking .....

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate

Staff online