JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have three 0% lowers that I picked up a while back thinking they would make a fun project. I've picked up a couple of AR's since then and also realized that I probably don't have the time, so I'm offering them up for sale/trade. Here's a representative picture:

DSC02606.jpg

I paid $45 each for them and would like to get that out of them. If you think that I'm being unreasonable, feel free to shoot me an offer.

Will trade for:

.40 S&W, 9 mm, .380, or .223 ammo, Ruger MK .22 pistol with bull barrel (I add cash), Glock 23 (I add cash), collapsible stock, buffer tube, and rifle-length handguard for an AR, probably other stuff.

Please PM me if interested, as the thread notifications don't seem to be working lately.

DSC02606.jpg

I have three 0% lowers that I picked up a while back thinking they would make a fun project. I've picked up a couple of AR's since then and also realized that I probably don't have the time, so I'm offering them up for sale/trade. Here's a representative picture:

View attachment 56971

I paid $45 each for them and would like to get that out of them. If you think that I'm being unreasonable, feel free to shoot me an offer.

Will trade for:

.40 S&W, 9 mm, .380, or .223 ammo, Ruger MK .22 pistol with bull barrel (I add cash), Glock 23 (I add cash), collapsible stock, buffer tube, and rifle-length handguard for an AR, probably other stuff.

Please PM me if interested, as the thread notifications don't seem to be working lately.

pm sent

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top