JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With the way it's going starting to look for a 10MM PCC. Have one (TNW) that still makes me mad I gave the guy my money. That's another story :-(
Would LOVE for Ruger to make the PCC in 10 but who knows how long or if they will. So for now. Does anyone make a good lower set up to take Glock mags in 10MM? And then of course a decent complete upper to go with? Did some quick looking and was not seeing anything I had ever heard of. Don't need something top of the line just a decent not crap solution.

Oops, I thought they did, check out Kriss then, they have a 10mm and use Glock mags for sure, its not an AR platform though.
Yea looked they are a little rich for my blood sadly. Have found a few uppers that looked OK but made by people I had never heard of. Same with lowers, so far only found some 80% lowers. I may be out of luck here for now. I just LOVE PCC's and have come to love the 10mm round. The one PCC in 10 I have works fine and I still shoot it regularly. I just hate the manufacturer so much I would hate to have anything wear out and have to buy parts from them. Will have hope someone I can trust starts making an AR in this caliber. :(

With the way it's going starting to look for a 10MM PCC. Have one (TNW) that still makes me mad I gave the guy my money. That's another story :-(
Would LOVE for Ruger to make the PCC in 10 but who knows how long or if they will. So for now. Does anyone make a good lower set up to take Glock mags in 10MM? And then of course a decent complete upper to go with? Did some quick looking and was not seeing anything I had ever heard of. Don't need something top of the line just a decent not crap solution.
I'd like to know what went wrong with your TNW
I have one in 10mm as well and I've only shot it a few times. I found it to not be very accurate past 25 yards but I was using flat-nose ammo which may have been part of the problem . It functioned flawlessly but ...Meh!

Last Edited:
I saw some over at JoeBobOutfitters.com a while back. If I remember correctly, the .40S&W and 10mm are the same aminal

I'd like to know what went wrong with your TNW
I have one in 10mm as well and I've only shot it a few times. I found it to not be very accurate past 25 yards but I was using flat-nose ammo which may have been part of the problem . It functioned flawlessly but ...Meh!

So far all of my TNW's are great. Have one in 9mm (that I never shoot anymore since getting the Ruger) and the one in 10mm. I later ordered another lower since I already had all the parts to shoot .45 in the 10mm lower. Wanted to be able to have one in 10 and one in .45 at the same time. Lower did not work when I got it. Multiple attempts to get them to help were met with "go pound sand" responses. I gave up and was just going to go through the bank and reverse the charges on my credit card but got to looking at it and figured out what was wrong on my own. Was easy to fix, it was just some poor QA on their end. Well after sharing this tale of woe here several put up some links to some other stuff the owner had done. I appears he is the kind of person to never do business with, real low life. It made me mad I had given him a lot of my money. So while all my stuff works great I never recommend anyone else buy any of their stuff. Now every time I shoot mine I would hate for something to break as I would hate to have to give them bucks to buy more parts. If someone starts making an AR in 10mm I would gladly trade off the one in 10 I have at a great loss just to be rid of it :( Really a damn shame as I love the design and how it works. Just a shame the owner is the way he is. It's one of those things that happens.

I saw some over at JoeBobOutfitters.com a while back. If I remember correctly, the .40S&W and 10mm are the same aminal
That was the only one I had found earlier when searching. Spartan lower, never heard of them so had no idea of them. Tempting to buy the stuff to build one if I just can't find one made. Would far prefer to be able to just buy one ready to go if I could though. Anyone here know anything about the lowers made by Spartan? I have never built an AR, never had much desire to do so and just know nothing about the makers of the stuff out there. Would be a real bummer to buy the parts, then find out it did not work do to me buying stuff that is known to be hit and miss :mad:

I'd also be interested in your experiences with tnw.
Ive been contemplating a 10mm from them, maybe you can save me a headache!
You will see in my response here what I found. I do like the gun, just not giving money to the guy who makes them. There is another Co called Just Right Carbine that looks to be a take off on the idea. I have zero experience with them, never seen one to handle it. One local shop here I have used a lot offers them for just over $600 in 10mm. If I was going to buy another I would give them a shot first.

Isn't the Hi-Point 10mm carbine a blow back operated firearm?

Yes they are. the 10mm is nothing new to blow back operation and works great. Mech-Tech has been making them for a very long time with no problems in this caliber along with TNW and a place called Just Right Carbine. Then High Point jumped in with one.
The round out of a 16in tube with better ammo turns in the same ballistics as some .44 mag ammo does in a 4inch tube. So with 15 round mags makes a damn impressive little rifle for defense use both for 4 legged and 2 legged critters. The round was for a long time all but dead but it has seen quite a resurgence the last many years. They make some nice double stack 1911's in this round that have me looking very hard at them every time I see one :D

There are companies that sell 10mm barrels and 40-10 bolts. Combine that and a large frame Glock lower receiver, from a handful of manufacturers, and you're on your way to building one.

I think the reason it hasn't been done much is pressures with the hand loads or stuff like buffalo bore. Heavy buffers and springs can help I bet.

So what you want is a Glock "Large Frame" lower with compatible upper.
Either rear charging or side charging.

I own a Quarter Circle 10 Colt pattern AR9 from QC-10 and it is the Bee's Knees.
It is the premier Colt pattern AR9 on the market.
Their Glock pattern rigs look to be every bit as good.
The prices you see on their website are not necessarily what you will pay.
My AR9 was about -$300 from their advertised price.
Courtney does their internet sales and would be your contact.

Last Edited:
So what you want is a Glock "Large Frame" lower with compatible upper.
Either rear charging or side charging.

I own a Quarter Circle 10 Colt pattern AR9 from QC-10 and it is the Bee's knees.
It is the premier Colt pattern AR9 on the market.
Their Glock pattern rigs look to be every bit as good.
The prices you see on their website are not necessarily what you will pay.
My AR9 was about -$300 from their advertised price.
Courtney does their internet sales and would be your contact.

OK, now we are talking I think. Looking at their site this caught my eye
Complete Glock Large Frame Lower Receiver W/ SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
So be nice here guys, remember I have never built an AR since it was never my thing. So couple questions. If I buy this and buy a complete upper is this then ready to go? Like that this one comes with a brace so I assume sold to be made into a hand gun? So I could buy one of the complete lowers with a 10inch tube? If so one other question. Can I also buy a complete upper in 16inch tube and put a standard AR stock on this too in case they next come after these braces? Sorry if these are "dumb questions" but as I said I have never paid much attention to the build threads. As fun as building would be I am more a I want to do my BGC, take my gun home and shoot it guy :)

OK, now we are talking I think. Looking at their site this caught my eye
Complete Glock Large Frame Lower Receiver W/ SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
So be nice here guys, remember I have never built an AR since it was never my thing. So couple questions. If I buy this and buy a complete upper is this then ready to go? Like that this one comes with a brace so I assume sold to be made into a hand gun? So I could buy one of the complete lowers with a 10inch tube? If so one other question. Can I also buy a complete upper in 16inch tube and put a standard AR stock on this too in case they next come after these braces? Sorry if these are "dumb questions" but as I said I have never paid much attention to the build threads. As fun as building would be I am more a I want to do my BGC, take my gun home and shoot it guy :)
I would talk to Courtney about a complete, turn-key build.

The brace allows you to go pistol without having to go SBR (short barreled rifle) and it's associated paperwork.
A 16" barrel with normal buttstock would allow you to avoid SBR paperwork (tax stamp, etc).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top