JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would talk to Courtney about a complete, turn-key build.

The brace allows you to go pistol without having to go SBR (short barreled rifle) and it's associated paperwork.
A 16" barrel with normal buttstock would allow you to avoid SBR paperwork (tax stamp, etc).

Thanks, I have seen the stuff about the braces and been tempted. Just was not sure how it worked when you buy lowers and want to go from handgun to rifle with them. When all this stuff with braces got really going I figured it was only going to be a matter of time till some kook used one for a mass shooting and the law makers would be all over making them like bump stocks. If this lower would allow me to just slap on an upper that would be right up my alley here. :)

I believe that the following will be the next targets of the gun grabbers in WA :
(and possibly in this order)

1) Standard capacity magazines (10 rounds max)

2) 80% lowers

3) Pistol braces

4) Rifles/carbines with "assault rifle" features

5) Semi-automatic weapons

I believe that the following will be the next targets of the gun grabbers in WA :

2) 80% lowers

3) Pistol braces

Sadly I totally agree with you. Unless gun owners start to band together I can see most of my guns being banned in my life. If it happens I will of course move to lever guns. In the mean time I bought more mags. Next ban they may not allow us to keep the ones we have, may demand them turned in. Sad if they do. With each step I keep hoping gun owners will wake up but who knows if they will in time.

2) 80% lowers

3) Pistol braces

Let me simplify it for you — in the future the Supreme Court is going to be setting the standard for what can be banned in the State of Washington. Anything that the Supreme Court allows to be banned will be banned. Demographic shifts have enabled the left to achieve whatever they want via initiative processes, without any encountering any bumps in the road. The Washington State Supreme Court won't enforce the state constitution because the judges will reinterpret it as needed to support their own personal ideology. Gun owners may be able to slow things down in the state legislature, but we are completely powerless to stop the billionaire-financed initiatives. I think that the future of Washington State entirely depends on how long RBG's heart keeps ticking, and gun owners have little control over our fate here.

Let me simplify it for you — in the future the Supreme Court is going to be setting the standard for what can be banned in the State of Washington. Anything that the Supreme Court allows to be banned will be banned. Demographic shifts have enabled the left to achieve whatever they want via initiative processes, without any encountering any bumps in the road. The Washington State Supreme Court won't enforce the state constitution because the judges will reinterpret it as needed to support their own personal ideology. Gun owners may be able to slow things down in the state legislature, but we are completely powerless to stop the billionaire-financed initiatives. I think that the future of Washington State entirely depends on how long RBG's heart keeps ticking, and gun owners have little control over our fate here.
The left got laws like I-1639 on the back of gun owners who could not be bothered to vote. Many gun owners are still unaware this law even passed. In this state you don't even have to go to a polling place to vote and we still can't get gun owners to bother.

First of all I am selling a 10mm Kriss Vector. Not an AR obviously, but takes 10mm glock mags and the standard 15 rd G20 mags can be extended to 33 round with the new 10mm Kriss kits. The one I am selling comes with 3 of those 33 rd extended Glock mags:

Secondly if you really want the 10mm AR, Stag Arms presented a brand new 10mm design at SHOT 19. I have not seen them sold yet, but it can't be long now:

First of all I am selling a 10mm Kriss Vector. Not an AR obviously, but takes 10mm glock mags and the standard 15 rd G20 mags can be extended to 33 round with the new 10mm Kriss kits. The one I am selling comes with 3 of those 33 rd extended Glock mags:

Secondly if you really want the 10mm AR, Stag Arms presented a brand new 10mm design at SHOT 19. I have not seen them sold yet, but it can't be long now:

Thanks, now that does look like a real temptation. Shows still not out yet. Price on the 9mm version is a bit steep, $1250. Assuming these are well known for being top of the line I may be willing to go that much with the 10 if it comes in at that.
Really like the pistol with brace shown in the video. One thing I would want if I go this route is to be able to put a rifle upper on it with AR stock if they decide to take the brace away, which looks like it may happen.
I may have to ask this in another forum but, is it OK to take a lower that was once a pistol and put a rifle upper on it? I would sure as hell not want to spend around $1400 then have them say I have to get rid of the brace and can't make it a rifle?

Get a lower receiver from Quarter Circle Ten which uses Glock Magazines. Buy an upper from New Frontier Armory and put it all together. It works great.

20190810-114404.jpg

Last Edited:
Get a lower receiver from Quarter Circle Ten which uses Glock Magazines. But an upper from New Frontier Armory and put it all together. It works great.

View attachment 607354
I like the looks of that set up. Looked at Frontier and they have the upper and lower but upper is out of stock right now, looks like just over $800 for all. I could certainly live with that as long as it's not something known for problems. I guess I really need to be asking this in the build thread here as I am completely out of my depth here. That set up in this pic though would be perfect for what I want.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top