JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FTF Oregon only please.

WTB factory built only, AR-10 in .308. Barrel must be marked .308, not just receiver.

Must have flat top with optics rail.

Must have at least 20" barrel.

I'm thinking DPMS, Bushmaster, Armalite...

$1,000 max.

I will show ODL and CHL to prove residency and will sign bill of sale if you wish, but I don't let my ODL # get recorded due to the rash of ID theft lately. Thanks. :)

FTF Oregon. I will drive.

Thanks. :s0155:

My guess is that Mike is thinking you won't be able to find an Armalite in the price range you are looking for. I'm not so sure you won't find one, as evidenced by the one you just found. Sure, it may be some work, but the hunt is often part of the fun.

My guess is that Mike is thinking you won't be able to find an Armalite in the price range you are looking for. I'm not so sure you won't find one, as evidenced by the one you just found. Sure, it may be some work, but the hunt is often part of the fun.
================================================

Apples- N -Organges....Hmmmm might make nice name for a musical group....I offered an AR10T big difference in value, not a standard model....Finding a 10T for the price I offered would be a good acquisition!!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.