JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Sig Sauer 716 Patrol. It is accurate, but I have yet to test it's long range accuracy (200-600 yds.) since I haven't had the opportunity to shoot it at any targets over 150 yds. yet. I also just added the Vortex Viper HS 4-16x 44 scope last Christmas, so I'm still sorting it out. The rifle has a 16" barrel and a carbine-length handguard- this may be too short for some- I prefer a longer hand guard as well. It is also not the lightest AR-10 on the market- 9 lbs. without a scope or a magazine loaded, but the weight does steady the rifle as you shoot it.

I have about 100 rounds through it so far- only had 1 jam (shooting in below freezing weather in Oregon), but considering the conditions and the new feed ramps, I'm not concerned. I've done one mag dump and the rifle did not jam (not recommended due the cost of .308 ammo-lol).

Geno
View attachment 335644

I have it's little brother and love it:
SIG516 Armed.JPG

Not yet, but eventually! Predicting AR10 prices will fall, I won't be surprised if we see sub-$800 offerings within the year.

Not yet, but eventually! Predicting AR10 prices will fall, I won't be surprised if we see sub-$800 offerings within the year.
PA-10s can go for a low cost, but not sub $800. Pretty close to $800 right now with a weekend deal going on though.

The pic is not an ACE. Look at the mag. It is not a 5.56 mag.
The Galil design was "upgraded" and the Galil Ace is what its called. This one is in 7.62 NATO (.308). Shoots like a 5.56 (pretty much). ;)
galilace7-62nato-jpg.330081.jpg

I think you are right - the Adams AR308 piston rifle was selling for $1,100 when I was looking around a year ago and the M&P 10 was near $1,000. Too bad 7.72 ammo doesn't fall to near 5.56 prices as well.

PA-10s can go for a low cost, but not sub $800. Pretty close to $800 right now with a weekend deal going on though.

The Galil design was "upgraded" and the Galil Ace is what its called. This one is in 7.62 NATO (.308). Shoots like a 5.56 (pretty much). ;)
View attachment 336531

Well news to me. Thanx for the info. Just like they upgraded the UZI. Is this because IMI went IWI? About 20 years ago I had one like stomper posted. But mine had all wood furniture and a bi-pod. I killed my very first deer with that rifle. I am to this day regretting that fact I had to get rid of it.

I have no data to back it up, but I'm basing my prediction on these observations:

1. The AR15 market is likely getting close to the bottom price-wise ($400-$500 AR's aren't uncommon).
2. Many gun owners already own one or multiple AR15's and may be looking to diversify.
3. From what I can tell demand for AR10's is strong.
4. I would guess (again, I don't know) that the manufacturing process for AR10's is similar to that of the AR15.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top