Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ar-10 converted Magazines

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by mwar15, Jun 5, 2010.

1. mwar15

mwar15 The Coast Member

I bought these a couple years ago and want to get rid of them as I don’t want to mess with them. They are the armalite conversion to convert 5rd m1a mags to use in an ar-10. They come with the follower, a small spring and the little round thing that fits on the back of the mag. I have 2 sets with 2 mags. One set doesn’t have the little round plug.
    $25obo I am really looking for some .308 brass or nickel casings. Let me know mike

100_2135.jpg
    100_2134.jpg

2. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Owning an AR10 I'm curious what "the little round thing that fits on the back of the mag" looks like. I'm either blind today or it's not in the picture?

3. mwar15

mwar15 The Coast Member

the round thing that is angled, that fits in the follower i don't know what it is called, sorry for the poor pic

4. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

OK thanks!

5. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I believe the little round thing, is what activates the hold for last round on the bolt carrier.( its an armalite thing.)
    you still got these?.. i have a bunch of once fired..308 brass,alot of my brass is match ammo., how much brass you want for trade?.

6. optrixs

optrixs SW Oregon Member

Hi:
    Are those 10 Rnd mags that you have for sale?

Thanks
    Scott Hannah

7. mwar15

mwar15 The Coast Member

btt