JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both halves are PSA

I understand but was just stating what I have read online. Good to know you got it worked out but have read people having issues when they mix parts......not something you want to do.

I think the PSA for a price point is worth it. Not sure if I would do a 308 through them or not though.....

I haven't had my hands on many other AR10's but I love mine. The accuracy is good, reliability is there (albeit a few kink to work out once in a while), and good overall fit and finish. I wish the upper/lower fit was a bit tighter but I think its inherent to the platform. I would do it again.

People bad mouth PSA all the time but they make both real high end and real low end parts and even there real low end parts I have had good luck with.

I have a PSA parts rifle that I have maybe $2500 and shoots as good as my Noveske (FN CHF barrel in .223 Wylde)

I also have a PSA that I have less than $400 that shoots better than a $400 AR should.

People bad mouth PSA all the time but they make both real high end and real low end parts and even there real low end parts I have had good luck with.

I have a PSA parts rifle that I have maybe $2500 and shoots as good as my Noveske (FN CHF barrel in .223 Wylde)

I also have a PSA that I have less than $400 that shoots better than a $400 AR should.

Yes exactly, you can always find something to pick apart but this rifle at this price point is real value. I'm not expecting a Ferrarri for a Hyundai price.

At least the parts you got were better than a few sets I got a couple years ago from a different maker. I had to file clearance so I could get the cam pin out of the bcg. That was one of the easiest fixes.

Range report

60 rounds of PPU white box crap & zero extraction or feeding issues.

Normal accuracy for a rifle with open sights. (25 yards)

I am going to have to get a recoil pad. What is acceptable recoil on a 556 with an M4 stock is NOT OK. in 308.

D089ADED-FED6-44E6-A29A-632CA248B9C2_zpsrzl0cc2d.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top