JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who is this Dundee Crew and how do I become a part of it? I assume you're referring to CVSC? I'm a member there!

It's just shorthand for everyone who helps put on the USPSA matches. If you want to help out, setup is on the Friday before the match and we can always use help on match day. LMK and I'm sure we can put you to work!

Let's hope we will be having matches again in June.

I see the Crazy Croc match was canceled too. Major bummer :(

The Croc is one of my favorites. Unfortunatly with all the other match schedules sliding about, the date conflicts with the WA State USPSA match. Rather than compete for attention we decided to cancel this year.

It's just shorthand for everyone who helps put on the USPSA matches. If you want to help out, setup is on the Friday before the match and we can always use help on match day. LMK and I'm sure we can put you to work!

Let's hope we will be having matches again in June.

Unfortunately I have to work on most Saturday's, and unless you're setting these things up after 6pm then there's no way I could get down there as I have to work every Friday.

That said, I really would like to participate in one of these matches some time as I like pistol shooting more than rifle.

Unfortunately I have to work on most Saturday's,...

All of the USPSA matches in the area are on Saturday. You could try the Practical Pistol match at TCGC on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It's an outlaw match but very similar to a USPSA match. Search in Practiscore for TCGC. The next match is scheduled for June (fingers crossed)

All of the USPSA matches in the area are on Saturday. You could try the Practical Pistol match at TCGC on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It's an outlaw match but very similar to a USPSA match. Search in Practiscore for TCGC. The next match is scheduled for June (fingers crossed)

Thank you for the info, but the last time I attended a match at TCGC I got a very weird vibe from the place. The people running the match were just, well, is there a word for welcoming but in a totally condescending way?

Thank you for the info, but the last time I attended a match at TCGC I got a very weird vibe from the place. The people running the match were just, well, is there a word for welcoming but in a totally condescending way?

All the people I see running the matches have been great. Not sure what happened the day you were there.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads