JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2nd Amend. Rally / Supporting CT Gun Owners!

Saturday, April 5
at 11:00am - 3:00pm
Washington State Capitol

2nd Amend. supporters please come out and show support for the Patriots in the State of Connecticut as they peacefully refuse to comply with unconstitutional laws! By standing up and showing support for CT it will also show our legislators here that we will also draw a line and any such attempts to pass reciprocal laws here will be met with the same act of Civil Disobedience by Freedom loving citizens. A secondary goal here will also be to kick off the campaign to fight I-594. Information will be provided at the rally for all attendees to have the information necessary to become a voice in opposition of I-594. I-594 is registration in disguise and as they fully admit it is just one step towards confiscation.

Patriot/ Constitutional Orgs are welcome to set up booths and we have speakers lined up.

Please contact Gun Rights Coalition or Libertarian MC for more info or to set up booths. Note that this is not a partisan rally. Our fight is for the constitution and the rights it embodies and that crosses all party lines.

Logistics for this event are underway. some specifics to this events are subject to change.

More information can be found under events here:
https://www.facebook.com/gunrightscoalition

Last Edited:
The speakers are being asked to keep their speeches related to gun rights and less than 5 minutes each. How each one comes across is not something that can be forecast. Do we have any professional speakers that we know will be motivational? No, not at this time although we have a couple in mind we are asking. We are grassroots though and do not have the funds to pay for say, Sheriff Mack, to show up. We are certainly open to suggestions for volunteers though. Keep in mind that those that do speak are not always accustomed to speaking in front of crowds. They are getting up there and taking a stand to speak out and it is not always easy for them to do so. Certainly not as easy as sitting at a keyboard and criticizing them. For those that do wish to be critical of them I have to ask, what are you doing that you can be critical of them? At least these people are doing something while most do nothing. Most will not even make the effort to vote, let alone take a stand.

I am going to try to make it. I hope our brothers on the East coast will get the message across so the insanity never makes it out here to us.
Great, we have a fairly large group that is part of the coalition that is in NJ that is fighting hard against what seem like impossible odds. The groups back in that area are going to be heading to CT that day so they have as large of a turnout there as they can. Last I checked they were around 4000 signed on to be there.

If you are planning to bring a long gun to the rally but it does not have a sling please contact me. I have the stuff to put together a few basic slings using 1" black webbing if you need one.

We are not encouraging or discouraging legal carry of firearms as it is your right to choose for yourself. Keep in mind that you cannot carry a loaded long gun inside a vehicle and that you cannot display a firearm in a manner that would alarm others. Note that the simple act of carrying one in a safe manner is not sufficient to warrant alarm. Handguns in holsters and rifles slung safely for instance would not warrant alarm. Holding either in your hands very well could though. Therefore we are asking that all handguns be safely holstered and all long guns safely slung. Washington State Police will be present however they are not going to bother anyone that follows those requests. They will be there just as much to be sure counter protesters don't get out of hand as they are making sure we are safe. Don't hesitate to thank them after the rally for doing this.

Okay Patriots, Day after tomorrow, let's make our stand and let them know that we are going to fight for what is right. The supporters of I-594 are busy trying to get the elite to fund them so they can take this to the media. This isn't goi...ng to won on TV though. It's going to be won on the battlefield, I.E. By having the troops (all of us) get out there and educate our neighbors, friends, and coworkers. We need to let them know how poorly written I-594 is and why they must both vote and vote NO on it. Several of us have been working hard over the past few weeks to do our best to have what we need ready for this at the rally. We are dedicating a portion of the time to discuss I-594 in depth so that you can be confident in your position and argument when your out there on the Battlefield. Let the other side dump their millions into the state economy but let's be sure that they don't win when we get to the polls.

I saw on the facebook page that they were talking about getting bikers to ride through to start the event. Any more info on that? I can't get into facebook right now.

I was considering riding my bike, but if my budy come with or I bring my son we will be carpooling. At least it will be easier to bring my rifle in the minivan.

Assuming we have a decent showing of bikes we will have a riders meeting at 10:50 and make a short run at 11:10 to make some noise to get it kicked into gear. At this point it looks like we will have a good turnout all around so this will likely take place.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top